Best. Unaugural. Ever!

Old May 11th 09, 09:04 PM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
bikerbetty

Default Best. Unaugural. Ever!

"Jeff R." wrote in message
Moike wrote:
http://www.mendosus.com/unaugural-7/808.jpg
They're *both* gonna kill you.....

Moike

Hnhh...
They'll have to catch me first.

http://www.mendosus.com/unaugural-7/ has been updated with a 360+
panorama of the morning after (down the bottom of the page). Average
joins, but fun nonetheless.

--
Jeff R.

I'm still laughing too much to chase anybody! When did I get so many teeth,
and BT, do poofter drinks _always_ do that to you?

Jeff, can I steal a copy of that?

betty

Old May 11th 09, 11:51 PM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Hytram

On May 12, 12:12*am, "Jeff R." wrote:
Moike wrote:
http://www.mendosus.com/unaugural-7/808.jpg
They're *both* gonna kill you.....

Moike

Hnhh...
They'll have to catch me first.

http://www.mendosus.com/unaugural-7/*has been updated with a 360+ panorama
of the morning after (down the bottom of the page). *Average joins, but fun
nonetheless.

--
Jeff R.

Jeff, you take a mighty fine photograph, you captured the feeling of
the WE..

was that with the G10?

I have 789 photos of the night.. funny they all look the same

mh
(Marty)
Old May 12th 09, 09:23 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Jeff R.

bikerbetty wrote:
"Jeff R." wrote in message
Moike wrote:
http://www.mendosus.com/unaugural-7/808.jpg
They're *both* gonna kill you.....

Moike

Hnhh...
They'll have to catch me first.

http://www.mendosus.com/unaugural-7/ has been updated with a 360+
panorama of the morning after (down the bottom of the page). Average
joins, but fun nonetheless.

--
Jeff R.

I'm still laughing too much to chase anybody! When did I get so many
teeth, and BT, do poofter drinks _always_ do that to you?

Jeff, can I steal a copy of that?

betty

Of course. I'm not precious about copyright. Is the one on the site big
enough, or do you want the whole 5Mb catastrophe?

--
Jeff R.

Old May 12th 09, 10:20 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Jeff R.

Default Best. Unaugural. Ever! (ping Hytram - Marty)

My ISP is dropping posts left-right-and-centre.

I can see your post on Google, but not in my usual NG reader. (Bloody
Optus!)

Anyways:

Thanks for comments, and yes, they were all taken with the G10 (love it).

(Hope this posts OK!)

--
Jeff R.

Old May 12th 09, 10:40 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle

bikerbetty wrote:
and BT, do poofter drinks _always_ do that to you?

Err, yeah. Pretty much. ;-)

BTH
Old May 12th 09, 11:47 PM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Hytram

On May 12, 7:20*pm, "Jeff R." wrote:
My ISP is dropping posts left-right-and-centre.

I can see your post on Google, but not in my usual NG reader. (Bloody
Optus!)

Anyways:

Thanks for comments, and yes, they were all taken with the G10 (love it).

(Hope this posts OK!)

--
Jeff R.

bugger about the G10 taking great photos.. I really didnt want to buy
one for my Europe trip.... but I might have to, but i am looking for
something smaller

mh
Old May 13th 09, 12:31 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Hytram

On May 13, 9:29*am, GB wrote:
Hytram wrote :

On May 12, 7:20*pm, "Jeff R." wrote:
My ISP is dropping posts left-right-and-centre.
Thanks for comments, and yes, they were all taken with the G10 (love
it).

bugger about the G10 taking great photos.. I really didnt want to buy
one for my Europe trip.... but I might have to, but i am looking for
something smaller

*While all y'all are busily praising the camera for taking
great pictures, try telling your wives "That was a fantastic
dinner darling, you must have a great set of saucepans!" and
see how long you last.

GB
--
My friend Steve is an atheist. He has a bumper sticker that reads "Honk
if you love Jesus". When someone honks, he gives them the finger.

wife?

mh
Old May 13th 09, 01:02 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2009-05-12, GB (aka Bruce)
Hytram wrote in
:
On May 12, 7:20Â*pm, "Jeff R." wrote:
My ISP is dropping posts left-right-and-centre.
Thanks for comments, and yes, they were all taken with the G10 (love
it).

bugger about the G10 taking great photos.. I really didnt want to buy
one for my Europe trip.... but I might have to, but i am looking for
something smaller

While all y'all are busily praising the camera for taking
great pictures, try telling your wives "That was a fantastic
dinner darling, you must have a great set of saucepans!" and
see how long you last.

Saucepans? I've never heard them called that before.

--
TimC
The only thing more dangerous than a hardware guy with a code patch is
Old May 13th 09, 01:07 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Hytram

On May 10, 5:32*pm, wrote:
Thanks to all who attended. *That was the most enjoyable Unaugural
that I can remember.

I think that's partly because we're getting used to the procedure, or
maybe because I allowed more time for preparation, but I think it was
mostly because of the attendees.

The trophies were won by:

Bill H. - Longest distance (2170km according to Google). *I'm quite
humbled that Bill rode all the way from Townsville just to attend our
little pseudo-rally.

Aeek - Longest distance bicycle. *A very dedicated 105km ride from
Aranda (he should be just about arriving home by now).

Jo -Hard luck. *For dropping her bike at the gateway to Funkytown,
eclipsing Bamf's previous record by 250m.

Tim C. - Smallest capacity. *I was a little surprised that he managed
this by arriving on a 500cc bike.

Moike - Oldest Bike + rider. *88 years.

BigIain - Most elaborate coffee apparatus (was there every any doubt?)

Thanks again to all, Minx and I are REALLY looking forward to the next
one, now! ;-)

BTH

I came away from the Unaugural with new meanings...

Minx and BT are amazing hosts (not that that we didnt know that
already)

BT pulls hard

Betty really is a witch!!

Bewbies has a broken left Tit.

Aeek is not quite right in the head for riding a push bike on that
road

Jeff R takes a good photo and it quite sligh about it ( I only saw the
camera twice)

Nev is no longer is an ****wit, he is now an utter *******

George is a nice quiet bloke, pitty all George's arnt like that

Moike has a smokey rear end

TimC needs to fall in the dirt.

****head Pete was!

G-S proved you dont need a dual sport...again! and has a stool just
for is Testicles

Timbo's wants are out controlling his needs (go the 2 bikes, sell me
the GS)

Big Iain has a grinder... this is all to need to win the coffee award
(me takes notes)

Jo still smiles after she drops a bike..

Peter doesnt poke is tongue out in real life

tis was good

mh
(did I forget anyone?)