2009 Unargural in 72 seconds

Old May 21st 09, 02:29 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Marty H

Default 2009 Unargural in 72 seconds

enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOKNCu3Hj1s

tip, press the HD button for better quality

mh
Old May 21st 09, 04:11 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Pietro

"Marty H" wrote in message
enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOKNCu3Hj1s

tip, press the HD button for better quality

Great work!

Old May 21st 09, 05:45 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
George W Frost

"Marty H" wrote in message
enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOKNCu3Hj1s

tip, press the HD button for better quality

mh

could have picked better music

Old May 21st 09, 06:15 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Marty H

George W Frost wrote:
"Marty H" wrote in message
enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOKNCu3Hj1s

tip, press the HD button for better quality

mh

could have picked better music

You could have turned up, we had the shallow grave dug ready and
waiting..

Mh
Old May 21st 09, 06:23 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
theo

On May 21, 1:15*pm, Marty H wrote:
George W Frost wrote:

could have picked better music

You could have turned up, we had the shallow grave dug ready and
waiting..

Can I nominate this for come-back of the week?

Theo
Old May 21st 09, 06:47 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Diogenes

On Wed, 20 May 2009 22:23:54 -0700 (PDT), theo
wrote:

On May 21, 1:15*pm, Marty H wrote:
George W Frost wrote:

could have picked better music

You could have turned up, we had the shallow grave dug ready and
waiting..

Can I nominate this for come-back of the week?

Sure... and can I nominate you for arsehole of the week?

=================

Onya bike

Gerry
Old May 21st 09, 06:50 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Knobdoodle

"Marty H" wrote in message

George W Frost wrote:
"Marty H" wrote in message
enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOKNCu3Hj1s

tip, press the HD button for better quality

mh

could have picked better music

You could have turned up, we had the shallow grave dug ready and
waiting..

I hear Stupid-George is a nice bloke deep-down.
--
Clem

Old May 21st 09, 07:26 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Jeff R.

Marty H wrote:
enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOKNCu3Hj1s

tip, press the HD button for better quality

mh

Loved it. Well done, and thanks.

I especially enjoyed watching the star (planet?) sinking in the west...

--
Jeff R.

Old May 21st 09, 08:40 AM posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2009-05-21, Marty H (aka Bruce)
enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOKNCu3Hj1s

tip, press the HD button for better quality

Noice.

You even kept rolling late enough for me to turn up.

--
TimC
If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out. --unknown

Gone in 20 seconds Tony Raven[_2_] UK 4 September 12th 07 10:35 PM
Gone in 60 seconds Mark[_2_] UK 29 August 3rd 07 11:54 AM
20 seconds Steph Peters UK 1 April 11th 06 07:07 PM
Done in 38 seconds Tony Raven UK 68 January 16th 06 08:41 PM
0.41 seconds Robert Chung Racing 141 September 26th 04 08:50 PM