MattB is GAY!! [PHOTO]

Old June 21st 07, 06:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

Default MattB is GAY!! [PHOTO]

MattB is Gay, a gay clutzy platypus!

Here's a picture of MattB:

http://www.tapirback.com/tapirgal/gi...plush-f787.jpg

Old June 21st 07, 07:10 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
di

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...
MattB is Gay, a gay clutzy platypus!

Here's a picture of MattB:

http://www.tapirback.com/tapirgal/gi...plush-f787.jpg

Are you "ok" today?

Old June 21st 07, 07:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
LIBERATOR

On Jun 21, 12:10 pm, "DI" wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message

oups.com...

MattB is Gay, a gay clutzy platypus!

Here's a picture of MattB:

http://www.tapirback.com/tapirgal/gi...latypus-stuffe...

Are you "ok" today?

http://www.tapirback.com/tapirgal/gi...plush-f787.jpg

He's so cute isn't he. Can't ride a MTB for crap, but he is cute...

Old June 21st 07, 07:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

DI wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...
MattB is Gay, a gay clutzy platypus!

Here's a picture of MattB:

http://www.tapirback.com/tapirgal/gi...plush-f787.jpg

Are you "ok" today?

Nice. I'm going to get a bunch of those to give as gifts to all my
fabulous friends!

Hugs!

Matt
Old June 21st 07, 07:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Jun 21, 2:25 pm, MattB wrote:
DI wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
roups.com...
MattB is Gay, a gay clutzy platypus!

Here's a picture of MattB:

http://www.tapirback.com/tapirgal/gi...latypus-stuffe...

Are you "ok" today?

Nice. I'm going to get a bunch of those to give as gifts to all my
fabulous friends!

Hugs!

Matt

Matt,

I deleted a reply I'd started to type to this a couple minutes ago.
It had to do with the obvious fact that you'd ride this troll into the
ground on any given day, drunk with the flu on a beaten Murray. I
decided against feeding the trolls.
Anyway, excellent response! I give it a 9.5 out of 10. I'm actually
glad I clicked one of these threads, for probably the first time ever.

Old June 21st 07, 08:27 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Scott Gordo

On Jun 21, 2:25 pm, MattB wrote:
DI wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
roups.com...
MattB is Gay, a gay clutzy platypus!

Here's a picture of MattB:

http://www.tapirback.com/tapirgal/gi...latypus-stuffe...

Are you "ok" today?

Nice. I'm going to get a bunch of those to give as gifts to all my
fabulous friends!

Hugs!

Matt

Just don't grease your fabulous friend's tapir or his crank will fall
off.

/s

Old June 21st 07, 08:31 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Ride-A-Lot

MattB wrote:
DI wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...
MattB is Gay, a gay clutzy platypus!

Here's a picture of MattB:

http://www.tapirback.com/tapirgal/gi...plush-f787.jpg

Are you "ok" today?

Nice. I'm going to get a bunch of those to give as gifts to all my
fabulous friends!

Hugs!

Matt

Sorry Matt. Since I will not reply to him until he gets his meds, he's
taking you on.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old June 21st 07, 08:46 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
MattB

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
MattB wrote:
DI wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...
MattB is Gay, a gay clutzy platypus!

Here's a picture of MattB:

http://www.tapirback.com/tapirgal/gi...plush-f787.jpg

Are you "ok" today?

Nice. I'm going to get a bunch of those to give as gifts to all my
fabulous friends!

Hugs!

Matt

Sorry Matt. Since I will not reply to him until he gets his meds, he's
taking you on.

I was replying to DI.

Matt
Old June 22nd 07, 02:32 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Jun 21, 12:31 pm, " wrote:
On Jun 21, 2:25 pm, MattB wrote:

DI wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
roups.com...
MattB is Gay, a gay clutzy platypus!

Here's a picture of MattB:

http://www.tapirback.com/tapirgal/gi...latypus-stuffe...

Are you "ok" today?

Nice. I'm going to get a bunch of those to give as gifts to all my
fabulous friends!

Hugs!

Matt

Matt,

I deleted a reply I'd started to type to this a couple minutes ago.
It had to do with the obvious fact that you'd ride this troll into the
ground on any given day, drunk with the flu on a beaten Murray. I
decided against feeding the trolls.
Anyway, excellent response! I give it a 9.5 out of 10. I'm actually
glad I clicked one of these threads, for probably the first time ever.- Hide quoted text -

None of you gay homos could ride anywhere near my skillset.

Give it up.

Old June 22nd 07, 02:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Jun 21, 1:31 pm, Ride-A-Lot wrote:
MattB wrote:
DI wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
groups.com...
MattB is Gay, a gay clutzy platypus!

Here's a picture of MattB:

http://www.tapirback.com/tapirgal/gi...latypus-stuffe...

Are you "ok" today?

Nice. I'm going to get a bunch of those to give as gifts to all my
fabulous friends!

Hugs!

Matt

Sorry Matt. Since I will not reply to him until he gets his meds, he's
taking you on.

Virginia Newbon using Ride-A-Lots alias, because he's a wus and owned
like a drone.

Ok Virginia, the deal is that I won't take medication unless you can
get Stephanie to agree that I need medication. Basically, due to her
being in touch with truth regarding me, and you in a world of self-
make belief in order to fulfill witchcraft, you are disconnected from
reality. I don't want to be with you. RUSH has fallen to being
disconnected to reality, in that you all use Stephanie animated role
players - my family members, Pat Edwards, Kurt Krienitz, & on & on as
data sources as to determine who I am. She arranged for them all to
lie. You live the lies, she lives the truth, ok? BYe bye!!