Twitter uni - twuni

Old December 17th 08, 04:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
b.King

Default Twitter uni - twuni

Anyone ever search "unicycle" on twitter?

Lots of people post their random unicycle sightings, I always try to
see if any could have been me:

http://search.twitter.com/search?q=unicycle

Also, feel free to follow me: http://twitter.com/bksk1lz although i
don't really tweet about unicycling much.

--
b.King

Ben: http://www.youtube.com/user/bksk1lz

"The complexity is a term that is inversely related to the degree of
understanding"
-Yuri Lazebnik
Old December 17th 08, 05:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

abock: I was just passed by a guy on a unicycle in the snow... going to
contemplate my career decisions.

Hilarious. Hehe

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

)--21stOverall-RTL2008-O
)--18thCriterium-RTL2008-O
Old December 17th 08, 06:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

my god http://tinyurl.com/6zv7yo
some one twitterered it

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.

Old December 18th 08, 07:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
crazyjoe

I just found a great twitter post.

jamiedelaine wrote:
my dad just googled his named in googlevideo and now he's a unicyclist,
a piano tuner, etc. terry peterson does it all.

--
crazyjoe

*'uniproshop.com' (http://uniproshop.com)*
*'MySpace' (http://myspace.com/myspace_joespace)*
*'deviantART' (http://thecrazyjoe.deviantart.com/)*
Old December 18th 08, 07:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iAmVincent

I found a pic of my unicycle on flickr.

Flatstaff
Unicycle! on Flickr - Photo
?v=0@@AMEPARAM@@299797670 6@@AMEPARAM@@321db0bdb4

I also found an interview I did while on my unicycle, but it was a
pretty lousy interview.

--
iAmVincent

The only way to comprehend what mathematicians mean by Infinity is to
contemplate the extent of human stupidity.
~Voltaire
Old December 18th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
b.King

iAmVincent;1152402 wrote:
I found a pic of my unicycle on flickr.

Yeah, I saw a pic of a pink and green coker the other day. I think it
was in Berkley?

From today, someones a hater:

elliotmunoz wrote:
Hey asshat riding a unicycle in the left lane on the Parkway: Go save
the environment some other place, I'm trying to get to work.

his tweet below that is "serenity now"

Old December 18th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

b.King;1152508 wrote:
Hey asshat riding a unicycle in the left lane on the Parkway: Go save
the environment some other place, I'm trying to get to work.

WOW, that is refering to me, he is from DC and I was riding on the
Parkway this morning! Crazy.

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in
Washington DC, Virginia, Maryland
*James* = my name
Old December 18th 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

siafirede;1152542 wrote:
WOW, that is refering to me, he is from DC and I was riding on the
Parkway this morning! Crazy.

I just sent him an email:

I wasn't riding on the left lane of the parkway - you must have your
left and rights confused, but someone sent me your twitter and I found
it hilarious - it made my day.

Sincerely,

The asshat on the unicycle

Old December 18th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
evil-nick

uninick on twitter, but I don't remember if I've posted about uniing...
But if/when I get a cell, I'll twitter *from* my uni

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/