Bike racks for motorcycles

Old August 20th 03, 04:50 PM
Carla A-G

Default Bike racks for motorcycles

"Chris Phillipo" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
says...
"Chris Phillipo" wrote in message
.. .
Does anyone remember the name of the company that was in Bicycling or
Mountain Bike magazine a year or two ago with a rack for motorcycles

carry a bike? It attached to the passenger/rear peg mount by the fork
and I think the picture was of a motocross bike in the Baja 1000 with

mtn. bike on the back. I can't seem to find it through google.

http://www.hometown.aol.com/mschue5938/mschuette.html

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Thanks, may have to get me one soon!

You need to also check out his dog powered scooter:

http://hometown.aol.com/mschue5938/d...edscooter.html

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Old August 20th 03, 06:10 PM
Michael Dart

"Carla A-G" wrote in message

You need to also check out his dog powered scooter:

http://hometown.aol.com/mschue5938/d...edscooter.html

For some reason I was imagining more of a hamster wheel arrangement with a
Jack Russell Terrier in it. ;^)

Mike

Old August 21st 03, 12:46 AM
jack

"Chris Phillipo" wrote in message
.. .
Does anyone remember the name of the company that was in Bicycling or
Mountain Bike magazine a year or two ago with a rack for motorcycles to
carry a bike? It attached to the passenger/rear peg mount by the fork
and I think the picture was of a motocross bike in the Baja 1000 with a
mtn. bike on the back. I can't seem to find it through google.
--
_________________________
http://www.ramsays-online.com

I know someone who strapped a regular trunk bike rack to the back of his
bike with bungy cords. He does have to pay attention to the width of lane
or else his bike will get knocked off the back.

Old August 21st 03, 03:24 AM
Brian Watson

Just strap it on like this guy does:
http://sites.uws.edu.au/vip/fathersa/motobike.htm

Old August 21st 03, 03:39 AM
Sorni

"Brian Watson" wrote in message

Just strap it on like this guy does

All yours, Spider.

Bill "restraint" S.

Old August 21st 03, 04:25 AM
Kathleen

Carla A-G wrote:
"Chris Phillipo" wrote in message
.. .

In article ,
says...

"Chris Phillipo" wrote in message
a...

Does anyone remember the name of the company that was in Bicycling or
Mountain Bike magazine a year or two ago with a rack for motorcycles

carry a bike? It attached to the passenger/rear peg mount by the fork
and I think the picture was of a motocross bike in the Baja 1000 with

mtn. bike on the back. I can't seem to find it through google.

http://www.hometown.aol.com/mschue5938/mschuette.html

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Thanks, may have to get me one soon!

You need to also check out his dog powered scooter:

http://hometown.aol.com/mschue5938/d...edscooter.html

Actually, that's not a bad idea.
I know up close and personal how much training it takes to make a dog
trail safe, never mind street safe. I know there're a lot of dogfolk
out there that have a hard time giving their high octane dogs the sheer
mileage they need to co-exist peacefully with humans.
I'd be interested to see how well they actually work. For instance,
would 75 pound Julian be able to put the brakes on 40 pound, 4WD,
pawsitraction equipped Zane, if Zane went after a squirrel?

Kathleen

Old August 21st 03, 03:16 PM
supabonbon

"Carla A-G" wrote in message ...
[...]

HAH! Step aside, SEGWAY!
/s
Old August 21st 03, 05:01 PM

You asked for it you got it now thank Carla.

Fire up MTB 03

Old August 21st 03, 05:59 PM
Spider

"Sorni" wrote in message ...
"Brian Watson" wrote in message

Just strap it on like this guy does

All yours, Spider.

Bill "restraint" S.

LOL. You got me there, Sorni.

Spider
Old August 21st 03, 06:11 PM
JD

"stocekx" wrote in message ...
And I think Mark is a good guy. The motorcycle bike rack is cool as hell.

I have talked with Mark before and he seems really cool and knows his
business. I'll probably be getting one of his racks eventually.

JD

Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price General 0 June 1st 04 04:52 AM
rear hitch bike rack curt General 12 March 18th 04 09:55 PM
Secure Bike Parking.? M. Barbee General 14 January 6th 04 02:00 AM
my new bike Marian Rosenberg General 5 October 19th 03 03:00 PM