Buying bulk jerseys

Old October 9th 05, 04:09 PM
Micheal Artindale

Default Buying bulk jerseys

Next spring, I am planning to see about getting a mountain bike club going
in my area.

One thing that I was thinking of doing is have a club jersey.

Does anyone know of some Canadian, or ships to Canada companies that deal in
bulk orders?

Thanks,

Micheal

Old October 9th 05, 04:20 PM
Ride-A-Lot

Micheal Artindale wrote:
Next spring, I am planning to see about getting a mountain bike club going
in my area.

One thing that I was thinking of doing is have a club jersey.

Does anyone know of some Canadian, or ships to Canada companies that deal in
bulk orders?

Thanks,

Micheal

Customsublimation.com

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old October 10th 05, 02:24 AM
small change

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Micheal Artindale wrote:
Next spring, I am planning to see about getting a mountain bike club
going in my area.

One thing that I was thinking of doing is have a club jersey.

Does anyone know of some Canadian, or ships to Canada companies that
deal in bulk orders?

Thanks,

Micheal

Customsublimation.com

you might want to make sure you have enought people/interest/money first. I
think our club has $103 in our checking account so jerseys aren't a big
priority right now.

Here you can see what the new club I helped get going this spring is up to
www.fttrc.org

Old October 10th 05, 03:18 PM
Carla A-G

"Micheal Artindale" wrote in message
Next spring, I am planning to see about getting a mountain bike club going
in my area.

One thing that I was thinking of doing is have a club jersey.

Does anyone know of some Canadian, or ships to Canada companies that deal

in
bulk orders?

In California, but they make good stuff:
http://www.voler.com

In Canada and US, make even better stuff:
http://www.louisgarneau.com/

http://www.goodstuffsportswear.com/

http://www.veloclothes.com/index.aspx

- CA-G