What's a "Skidiot?"

Old October 4th 05, 09:15 PM
x1134x

Default What's a "Skidiot?"

E.P.

If you were right, I'd agree with you.

x1134x

Old October 4th 05, 09:16 PM
x1134x

E.P.

If you were right, I'd agree with you.

x1134x

Old October 4th 05, 09:51 PM
JP

"pauly" wrote in message
ink.net...
On Sun, 2 Oct 2005 23:06:13 -0700, x1134x wrote
(in article . com):

I think I might be one w/out even knowing it. where is a list of
mountain biker "ethics" or "do's and don'ts" so that I can know which
ones I may be and which ones I just don't give a flying Vandeman about.
. . .

An idiot who can't/won't control his brakes and ruins the trails by

skidding
around turns and down steep sections

Paul

Someone leaving evidence that he or she rode the trail.

JP

Old October 4th 05, 10:03 PM
x1134x

Someone leaving evidence that he or she rode the trail.

Then EVERYONE is a skidiot, until the next skidiot comes along and
changes the tire pattern left in the dirt.

x1134x

Old October 4th 05, 10:10 PM

x1134x wrote:
E.P.

If you were right, I'd agree with you.

Wow, I'm honored. Going around all of usenet, humping my posts.

Congratulations - you've just graduated to Spankerski Jr. Now, stop
starching my cuff.

E.P.

P.S. Of course I'm right - that's why you don't have anything else to
say.

Old October 4th 05, 10:13 PM
x1134x

E.P.

If you were right, I'd agree with you.

P.S. Of course I'm right - that's why you don't have anything else to
say.

Why don't you have anything else to say other than:

"You post anonymously, therefore you are wrong"

annoying isn't it?

makes you wish the person would stay on topic or STFU huh?

again,

Old October 4th 05, 10:16 PM

x1134x wrote:
E.P.

If you were right, I'd agree with you.

P.S. Of course I'm right - that's why you don't have anything else to
say.

Why don't you have anything else to say other than:

"You post anonymously, therefore you are wrong"

I have never said that.

To you or to anyone.

Chalk it up to your poor reading/comprehension skills.

Run along now - isn't it your nap time?

E.P.

Old October 5th 05, 01:18 AM
Phil, Squid-in-Training

"x1134x" wrote in message
oups.com...
Check out out guys, we have our own William Bennett right here!

Again, someone who cannot see humor when its blocking the sun from both
eyes, I have many black friends many latino friends, many *white*
friends.

Humor upon humor. Wasn't it funny that I made that comment? C'mon dude,
let's all lighten up! Funny funny world it is today!

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old October 5th 05, 01:23 AM
Tim

wrote in message
oups.com...

x1134x wrote:
E.P.

If you were right, I'd agree with you.

P.S. Of course I'm right - that's why you don't have anything else to
say.

Why don't you have anything else to say other than:

"You post anonymously, therefore you are wrong"

I have never said that.

To you or to anyone.

Chalk it up to your poor reading/comprehension skills.

Run along now - isn't it your nap time?

E.P.

bwwaaahhha

Old October 5th 05, 02:15 AM
Dave W

"Corvus Corvax" wrote in message
ups.com...

x1134x wrote:
Smooooooth, man. I bet they're lining up for a Prince like you.

missed the part about "but now that I'm *married*" ?

I got that part.

I really couldn't care less about what other women think of me now.
And that was the point of what I was saying.

I got that part too. I'm very impressed.

CC

but it still didn't stop you did it....