What's a "Skidiot?"

Old October 5th 05, 02:23 AM
Dave W

Default What's a "Skidiot?"

"x1134x" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wait a minute! I'm not saying that's what *I* would say, nor do I claim
to be a skidiot, because I'm not! (other than the hat backwards) I was
just wondering if it ever happened to him because obviously JD has a
reputation for confrontation, and I know alot of macho americans love
to beat their chests.

Do not include me in this group, if someone were yelling at me, and
they wanted to fight they would first be completely ignored, and second
they'd have to catch me because I would just ride off.

x1134x

JD has a reputation for confrontation??? that is what he'd like you to
believe here in USENET...by his own admission he doesn't act that way in
real life....

Old October 5th 05, 02:24 AM
Dave W

"gabrielle" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 20:18:00 -0400, Ride-A-Lot wrote:

x1134x wrote:
If you're the latter, you'll need to grow up. Just hope you don't run
across JD on the trail before you do.

I wonder if JD has ever been told to FO or STFU when he yells at
skidiots. Of course I have no idea of his physical stature, and it's
alot harder to tell someone off if they look like a professional
wrestler. Maybe he's been told that he's "number one" with the middle
finger and then been driven off on.

Just let me know where and when so I can sell tickets to your funeral.

No ****, put me on the "will-call" list right now.

gabrielle

you people are so full of his ****....good god!

Old October 5th 05, 05:20 AM

x1134x wrote:
If you're the latter, you'll need to grow up. Just hope you don't run
across JD on the trail before you do.

I wonder if JD has ever been told to FO or STFU when he yells at
skidiots. Of course I have no idea of his physical stature, and it's
alot harder to tell someone off if they look like a professional
wrestler. Maybe he's been told that he's "number one" with the middle
finger and then been driven off on.

Just let me know where and when so I can sell tickets to your funeral.

No ****, put me on the "will-call" list right now.

gabrielle

you people are so full of his ****....good god!

Naw - you're just mad 'cuz he called you on your crap.

Get over it already - isn't three/four years enough for an inferiority
complex?

Jeez, if you have such a hassle, get to L.A. and sort it out like a
real man. Quit whining in usenet, you pussy.

E.P.

Old October 5th 05, 09:03 AM
Phil, Squid-in-Training

x1134x wrote:
E.P.

If you were right, I'd agree with you.

x1134x

Uh... how about I just call "Hitler" right now and end this thread?

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old October 5th 05, 10:27 AM
Tim

On 2005-10-05, Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
x1134x wrote:
E.P.

If you were right, I'd agree with you.

x1134x

Uh... how about I just call "Hitler" right now and end this thread?

Does Godwin's Law apply if attempted to be invoked to
deliberately kill a thread?

/me would cite Quirk's exception if it wouldn't make him feel
like a Usenet throwback.
--
Tim.

Old October 5th 05, 02:11 PM
JP

"x1134x" wrote in message
oups.com...
Someone leaving evidence that he or she rode the trail.

Then EVERYONE is a skidiot, until the next skidiot comes along and
changes the tire pattern left in the dirt.

x1134x

Not if one floats lightly x-man.
Do a few laps and see if you marked up the trail or not.
Not with the Honda of course.

Old October 5th 05, 03:48 PM
MattB

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:
"x1134x" wrote in message
oups.com...

Check out out guys, we have our own William Bennett right here!

Again, someone who cannot see humor when its blocking the sun from both
eyes, I have many black friends many latino friends, many *white*
friends.

Humor upon humor. Wasn't it funny that I made that comment? C'mon dude,
let's all lighten up! Funny funny world it is today!

I laughed a little, but not quite enough to actually post "LOL". Maybe
"LQ", but it didn't seem worth the effort.

Matt
Old October 5th 05, 04:11 PM
Phil, Squid-in-Training

On 2005-10-05, Phil, Squid-in-Training
wrote:
x1134x wrote:
E.P.

If you were right, I'd agree with you.

x1134x

Uh... how about I just call "Hitler" right now and end this thread?

Does Godwin's Law apply if attempted to be invoked to
deliberately kill a thread?

/me would cite Quirk's exception if it wouldn't make him feel
like a Usenet throwback.

Shhhh! This one's a prime candidate for Godwin sabotage!

--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

Old October 5th 05, 04:14 PM
JohnH

x1134x wrote:
LOL, good call.

BAD call, it was a joke, and my black friend joe even laughed @ it.

You must be for real, as you aren't a particularily clever troll; then again
that might be your schtick. Regardless, thanks for the entertainment,
you're hooking plenty of the regulars.

Old October 5th 05, 04:15 PM

Phil, Squid-in-Training wrote:

Does Godwin's Law apply if attempted to be invoked to
deliberately kill a thread?

/me would cite Quirk's exception if it wouldn't make him feel
like a Usenet throwback.

Shhhh! This one's a prime candidate for Godwin sabotage!

Shut your cake hole, you godless Nazi! Hitler and the SS would be glad
to have your soul in hell with them!!!

There, that should just about do it...

E.P.