unicyclepics.co.uk updated...

Old September 16th 06, 02:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

Default unicyclepics.co.uk updated...

I've made some updates, there's now a 'User Profile'
(http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/profile.php) page, where you can edit
your user detail, and add new detail such as date of birth, location..
you have to be logged in to access this page, but if you're not, it
will prompt you and then take you to the right page.
Hope you all like it...?

--
petit_pierre

www.unicyclepics.co.uk
'Create an account' (http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/create_user.php) and
upload your images for everyone to vote on.
petit_pierre's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8981

Old September 16th 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
habbywall

I do!

--
habbywall

January 1st, 2007 A NEW REVOLUTION
habbywall's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10260

Old September 16th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

Hi Mate!

Im loving the site! I don't wanna critisize (sp?) too much, but can you
make it so you can only vote on a particular image once? At the moment,
you could, in theory, vote on your own images again and again to get
them to number one Not that anyone would!

Keep up the good work with the site!

Rock on!
Edd

--
Eddbmxdude

Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

"May you tread lightly through the dark time of the day and may your
nose stay chunk-free." - Mrboogiejuice

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

Old September 16th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

Eddbmxdude wrote:
Hi Mate!

Im loving the site! I don't wanna critisize (sp?) too much, but can you
make it so you can only vote on a particular image once? At the moment,
you could, in theory, vote on your own images again and again to get
them to number one Not that anyone would!

Keep up the good work with the site!

Rock on!
Edd

You shouldn't be able to vote on the images more than once, it might
seem like you can, but it does store your ip address and what images
you've voted on so it shouldn't save your second vote.

This isn't perfect, as most peoples ip changes slitely day to day and
you can also get around it by changing some things in your browser, but
I am going to make it impossible to cheet as I would like to do a pic
of the month with a prize for the winner, so we can't have any
cheeting!!

In short, I'm on the case!

Cheers again Edd.

Pete.

Old September 16th 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

hmmm
can you make it so that we can upload bunches of pictures at a time and
put them in multiple categories?

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ PM me if you would like to join!!!

-stephen-
skrobo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12272

Old September 17th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

skrobo wrote:
hmmm
can you make it so that we can upload bunches of pictures at a time and
put them in multiple categories?

I could make it so can upload upto about 5 pics at a time, but I can't
realy fit more than that on one page. I'm also thinking about making
it so you can put a comment with each picture, then I think I could fit
around 3 on one page.

I'll have a look and see what I can do.

What do you think about have an optional comment for each pic?

Old September 18th 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

I've now made it so when you go to 'vote on images'
(http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/display.all.php) page, the first picture
is picked at random, and i've also added next and back buttons.
I'm still working on a multiple upload page, but if there's anything
else you would like on there please say and i'll try to sort it out
asap.

Old September 18th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

If your going to have it random, then you either need a "new or recent
pictures" page, or have thumbnails of everything in a given section,
that way you don't have to wade through a bunch of random photos that
you've already seen and voted on just to see if there are any new
pics.

Otherwise, Its good.

--
forrestunifreak

If I had a signature, it would look something like this.
*'My gallery-NAUCC 2006!'
(http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)*
Unicycle for Christ
*Banana's for Jesus!*

Old September 19th 06, 09:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

forrestunifreak wrote:
If your going to have it random, then you either need a "new or recent
pictures" page, or have thumbnails of everything in a given section,
that way you don't have to wade through a bunch of random photos that
you've already seen and voted on just to see if there are any new
pics.

Otherwise, Its good.

Ok, I'll add a newest page that view all styles, in date order starting
with the most recent.

would that be ok?

Old September 20th 06, 11:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petit_pierre

forrestunifreak wrote:
If your going to have it random, then you either need a "new or recent
pictures" page, or have thumbnails of everything in a given section,
that way you don't have to wade through a bunch of random photos that
you've already seen and voted on just to see if there are any new
pics.

Otherwise, Its good.

Ok, I've added a "'newest pics'
(http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/display.new.php)" page, so you can now
view the most recent pics uploaded.

Is that what you're after?

--
petit_pierre

www.unicyclepics.co.uk
'Create an account' (http://www.unicyclepics.co.uk/create_user.php) and
upload your images for everyone to vote on.
petit_pierre's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8981

Alaskan Feedbags updated again... El Ffurgo Rides 0 March 31st 06 03:24 AM
Updated Bike Website 92jon UK 8 September 14th 05 06:29 PM
Trento bike pages seldom updated? Bill Rides 5 September 5th 04 05:09 AM
cycle touring web site updated! Vilmar General 0 March 26th 04 04:21 PM
Updated family photo mgrant Unicycling 20 February 10th 04 07:26 AM