TOque 2007?

Old October 24th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniextreme

Default TOque 2007?

What are the chances of a TOque happening in march this year?

--
uniextreme

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuw09
Im goin to live forever or die trying.
uniextreme's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4708

Old October 24th 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

I really hope it's good chances Brian. Would you be going? It would be
killer to meet you man. We'll sess backcranks. haha.

-Shaun Johanneson

--
unifreak7

One hop is a gift.
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old October 24th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

O man I would love for there to be a toque. Who organized it last time?
I know it didn't happen last year, but I remember them saying they
hoped to have one this year.

During the Toronto weekend I know Darren mentioned the BC wheel
Championships being held at some point in the coming summer, but he
never mentioned Touque. He also mentioned that it takes about a year to
plan out an event like the BC event, and I assume that kind of planning
would go into Touque aswell, so if it is being planned it will probably
be a definite thing... if its happening.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)

Old October 24th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Beener

I would definately go to Toque. Let us all know whats what and we will
round everyone up.

--
Beener

I got your "G" right here!!!!!
Beener's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3817

Old October 25th 06, 12:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ricky W

ntappin wrote:
O man I would love for there to be a toque. Who organized it last time?
I know it didn't happen last year, but I remember them saying they
hoped to have one this year.

During the Toronto weekend I know Darren mentioned the BC wheel
Championships being held at some point in the coming summer, but he
never mentioned Touque. He also mentioned that it takes about a year to
plan out an event like the BC event, and I assume that kind of planning
would go into Touque aswell, so if it is being planned it will probably
be a definite thing... if its happening.

The BC wheel championship thing would be cool

--
Ricky W

*-Lucky8 Unicyclist-*
Unicycle For Christ
my unicyclist.com names: lucky_8 and Ricky W
Ricky W's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12663

Old December 28th 06, 01:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
irvinegr

Any more info?? i am going to the bike show on the saturday, so it would
be amazing if it was on march 3rd..

--
irvinegr

Check out my SWEET movies!!! http://tinyurl.com/cr7fu
irvinegr's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10958

Old December 28th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

bc wheel championship or British columbia wheel championship?

--
zfreak220

certified curb hopper 11-23-06

iridemymuni wrote:
i think everybody agrees when i say you lucky son of a bitch

zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948

Old December 28th 06, 02:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

where is Toque?

--
mornish

ivan wrote:
I believe in the Invisible Pink Unicorn.

mscalisi wrote:
wait...invisible AND pink?

'please... help save flightline'
(http://www.rideflightline.com/save_the_trails.html)
msn: mornish AT gmail DOT com
aim: kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com
ace bandages rock my socks

Old December 28th 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gerblefranklin

TOque=Toronto Quixotic Unicycle Event... guess where.

I'd go if my class schedule allows, and I'm pretty sure Ben
Plotkin-Swing would be in, however neither of us have seen much
evidence of concrete TOque plans. I doubt it'll happen.

--
gerblefranklin

Nick's main man.

"I love freedom dearly, ideally, in theory, but in reality we're not
there yet--Not nearly."--Cold Duck Complex

Fluck 2007 kristian Unicycling 13 November 6th 06 06:48 PM
Surly is coming on strong in 2007 Gooserider General 1 October 7th 06 06:31 PM
TOque videoclips (and reposted pictures) lilfunky1 Unicycling 1 March 16th 05 07:00 PM
The Toque Report (pix and vids included) Jester2000 Unicycling 10 March 11th 05 06:34 AM
2005 TOque Games, March 4 - 6 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada muni_guy Unicycling 20 February 27th 05 01:31 AM