WOW! Bent weird web!

Old February 21st 07, 03:52 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default WOW! Bent weird web!

"Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 19, 2:35 pm, Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent on 19 Feb 2007 08:27:03 -0800

wrote:
I had no idea that I was cross posting every time I posted in ARBR,
but I just found out that I am. I apologize for all those confusing
X, XX, & XXXs, that odd suicide, etc.- I was wiping the annoying 7 or
8 preceding "non-recumbent" posts in ARBR.

You can't "wipe" posts.

What you are doing is moving them down a list that you see on your
computer which is nothing whatsoever to do with what other people in
the world see.

Please, before you post with no better reason than that, learn how
usenet works. Especially learn what the interface you are using is
and why it's not what everyone is using....

Where can I learn that "Usenet" should be capitalized?

Well, I see the quipster is back. However, the group has gotten considerably
dumber since he was last here. His quips will go unappreciated by all except
us old timers.

Tom Sherman - Clueless Newbie

Nope, Mr. Sherman is not clueless. He was Mr. ARBR himself at one time. It
is OK to listen to him when he gets serious on recumbent issues, but
otherwise you should treat him as you would any other ARBR idiot.

The best thing that can be said about Mr. Sherman is that he does not take
the dictates of would be moderators seriously. Like me, he knows they are
nothing but little Hitlers at heart and deserve nothing but our contempt.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Cruzbike - To bent or not to bent... Zebee Johnstone Australia 17 July 27th 06 09:57 AM
weird kid, weird coach habbywall Unicycling 2 August 1st 05 12:19 PM
Jon's bent is bent. Jon Senior UK 16 July 8th 04 10:05 AM
Black Bent Down: Worst Experience on a Bent This Year jim h Recumbent Biking 14 November 30th 03 10:58 PM
Bent 'bent pictures Just zis Guy, you know? UK 12 July 31st 03 11:23 AM