Cadel Evans

Old July 22nd 05, 02:16 AM
David Ferguson

Default Cadel Evans

I think his exerience today will take him leaps and bounds forward as
a cyclist. Knowing you could hang with Armstrong and Basso on that
last climb(small though it was) and leave Ullrich.... it has to be a
great confidence booster. There are pivitol moments that make riders
and I think today was probably one for him. He is arleady a top rider
but this could put him in a new class.

Much the way last year inspired Basso. (though he was probably already
better then than what Evans is now).
Old July 22nd 05, 02:38 AM
Patricio Carlos

Great tour by Cadel! Hopefully he can build on this for the future.
Pity it has taken him so long to get a start! I hope the bosses of
T-Mobile are kicking themselves.

Cadel Evans: Tactics 'out of order'? HomelessDave Racing 5 July 22nd 05 08:22 PM
Cadel Evans healing procedure--quackery or sound scientific principle? Kyle Legate Racing 4 May 16th 05 04:25 AM
Cadel Evans to Lotto? patch70 Racing 6 August 5th 04 07:37 AM
Cadel Evans is out of the tour squad!!!! jazmo Australia 10 June 30th 04 10:27 AM
Evans and T-Mobile organic fertilizer TritonRider Racing 56 June 29th 04 04:09 AM