Helmets helmets helmets and weird heads

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 29th 04, 10:52 PM
Tamyka Bell

Default Helmets helmets helmets and weird heads

I wear a helmet because I have a weird shaped head that shouldn't be
exposed in public. I'm serious. I can balance a glass of beer or spirits
up there for ages, while on the dance floor shaking it. I first learnt
about this in a messy Sydney pub, with nowhere to put my bag or drink
while I got my wallet out, I just popped my drink on my head and
promptly forgot about it.

Hey hippy, I am thinking of wearing a helmet in my trapeze routine also.
I think it'd look cool... well, maybe not. I tore my feet to pieces at
the gig the other night, my friend's trapeze is much more painful than
the one I train on...

(I didn't sleep well last night, does it show?)