Recumbent transport bike / truck

Old July 9th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,ott.general
Jean Naimard

Default Recumbent transport bike / truck

Last year, I saw the following “heavy” transport recumbent bike:

http://205.205.253.95/%AC/VeloTransport1.jpg
http://205.205.253.95/%AC/VeloTransport2.jpg

in Ottawa, used to carry some band’s musical instruments.

It lingered in the backbuner of my mind, but now, it starts to interest me.
Does anybody have more data/info about it?
Old July 9th 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,ott.general
Chalo

http://205.205.253.95/%AC/VeloTransp...Transport2.jpg

in Ottawa, used to carry some band’s musical instruments.

It lingered in the backbuner of my mind, but now, it starts to interest me.
Does anybody have more data/info about it?

That's Mark Rehder's trike, built by him and Juergen Weichert:

http://drumbent.com/trike.html

It's a homebrew version of the Organic Engines SUV trike:

http://organicengines.com/lazy-index...d_Pedicab/SUV/

Chalo
Old July 9th 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,ott.general
DennisTheBald

Sweet!

Is there a "empty" set of rear wheels (or maybe a single) so that I
can drop the loaded trailer and deadhead back?

But that's an SUV worthy of consideration.
Old July 10th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,ott.general
Mister2u

On Jul 9, 5:58*pm, DennisTheBald wrote:
Sweet!

Is there a "empty" set of rear wheels (or maybe a single) so that I
can drop the loaded trailer and deadhead back?

But that's an SUV worthy of consideration.

You can reach Mark here
http://www.re-cycles.ca/ or drop in some evening.
Old July 13th 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,ott.general
Jean Naimard

Le 09 Jul 2008, Chalo a écrit :

That's Mark Rehder's trike, built by him and Juergen Weichert:

http://drumbent.com/trike.html

Hey! Cool! Thanks a lot!