Grit spatter on legs - what to do about it?

Old June 4th 11, 08:13 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Ted[_11_]

Default Grit spatter on legs - what to do about it?

On Saturday, 4 June 2011 12:32:14 UTC+10, Geoff Lock wrote:
On 4/06/2011 9:55 AM, Ted wrote:
The Aldi check pattern snow pants Rob mentioned.

Ah, OK I haven't seen those checked pants at ALDI yet but I can sorta
imagine them on a cyclist They WOULD stand out!

BTW, for some reason, your news reader doesn't seem to quoting the
any thread. Not sure how you would fix this but thought you might like
to know.

Geoff,

Thanks for pointing that out.

My broadband router seems to be blocking the usenet port so I have to use Google Groups. Did not realise that Google groups does not quote by default , I have to press the "Quote original" button each time to do this.
I will try to remember this in future.

Regards,

Ted.
Old June 4th 11, 03:46 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 4/06/2011 9:55 AM, Ted wrote:

BTW, for some reason, your news reader doesn't seem to quoting the
any thread. Not sure how you would fix this but thought you might like
to know.

Thanks for pointing that out.

No problem mate All part of the service we provide here in this
newsgroup

My broadband router seems to be blocking the usenet port so I have to use Google Groups. Did not realise that Google groups does not quote by default , I have to press the "Quote original" button each time to do this.
I will try to remember this in future.

Hm, unusual for a router to block port 119 but you should be easily
unblock it by logging into the router, unless of cos it is your ISP
which is blocking port 119 - who is your ISP?

Sorry to hear that you have to click on "Quote Original" each time
before you write anything. I am not really familiar with using Google
Groups so I can't suggest anything. Maybe somebody here or in
aus.computers could suggest something.

Never mind, if I see a post from you without quotes, I'll continue to
try and relate it to some previous post made