Cool "Goal Setting" Idea

Old December 29th 04, 04:23 PM
tylercox

Default Cool "Goal Setting" Idea

I just came up with this really neat idea! I've got this big corkboard
in my extra room, and it was getting to be a big waste of space, so I
hung the Unicycling Socioty of America Skill Levels up there and now I
can cross off the skills I've learned and then when I want to go out and
uni, I can look at it and say, "ok, today I want to learn/work on this!"

| Attachment filename: mini-p1140001.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/260337|

tylercox - 11-year-old UniDude!

If you can wheelwalk a giraffe backwards off a 10 foot jump while
balancing a Coker on your nose...I'll give you a nickel.

-Tyler Cox
tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120

Old December 29th 04, 06:21 PM
James_Potter

Heeeey, that's a pretty good idea! I bet it'll help you improve quite
fast, too.
I once did something like that, I had the levels up on the wall in my
garage, so when I went to get my unicycle I would see them and decide
what to work on. But I don't do freestyle very much, so that sort of
fell through.

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old December 30th 04, 01:46 AM
munimanpete

Yeah that is a cool idea.

Can't quite see....are you almost level 5?

--
munimanpete - a unicycle boy

*www.muniman.2ya.com* - -freshly updated-

*www.unicycle.2ya.com*
munimanpete's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6311

Old December 30th 04, 01:49 AM
Catboy

Really good idea!!! I am going to use it!

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy) --- Gallery
ѕαиτα τнατ’ѕ
му οиℓу ωιѕн
τнιѕ уεαя...

Old January 2nd 05, 05:08 PM
tylercox

munimanpete wrote:
*Can't quite see....are you almost level 5? *

Yeah, almost level 5! I can do three level 6 skills and two level 7
skills, also.

Old January 2nd 05, 05:48 PM
vanished

Haha that is acculy a good idea. 11 years old and almost furthure than
me...ouch. What trick are you workin on?

--
vanished - Snow Rider

Why take the bus when you can uni, or maybe take your uni on the bus?
vanished's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3791

Old January 2nd 05, 05:50 PM
vanished

Oh and ur missing one at lvl 4. Cheater Lol...jj

Old January 2nd 05, 06:01 PM
James_Potter

vanished wrote:
*Oh and ur missing one at lvl 4. Cheater Lol...jj *

that's why he said he's -almost- level 5....

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old January 2nd 05, 07:02 PM
lleberg

If you are missing something from level four you're not "allmost level
5", then you're "allmost level 4", get a grip!

--
lleberg - Level 3 unicyclist.

I 3 my unicycle!
lleberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8272