Best place to sell a recumbent

Old April 25th 05, 03:00 PM
the one and only

Default Best place to sell a recumbent

Hi,
I have never sold on ebay, but is that a good place to sell my Linear cwb?
tnx
mitch
Old April 25th 05, 03:12 PM
Steven Horn

the one and only wrote:
Hi,
I have never sold on ebay, but is that a good place to sell my Linear cwb?
tnx
mitch

That is good and also try Craig's List if your in one of their area's
they are good as well!!

Steve
Old April 25th 05, 10:04 PM
bbbbb,

Go to BROL (bent rider on-line) and post a message in the classifieds
on the forum.

http://www.bentrideronline.com/
Old April 25th 05, 11:28 PM
Al Luminium

you can place free ads here too
http://www.hostelshoppe.com
and
http://www.recumbents.com

Old April 26th 05, 01:06 PM
Al Kubeluis

Al Luminium wrote:
you can place free ads here too
http://www.hostelshoppe.com
and
http://www.recumbents.com

"bbbbb," jkkjjlljkl wrote in message

Go to BROL (bent rider on-line) and post a message in the classifieds
on the forum.

http://www.bentrideronline.com/

Hi Al,

Thanks for tips.

Al K
Old April 26th 05, 07:25 PM
Simon Kellett

the one and only writes:

I have never sold on ebay, but is that a good place to sell my Linear cwb?

*Tends* to depend which continent / country the bike is currently
sitting in :-)

--
Simon Kellett, Darmstadt, Germany | http://home.arcor.de/zoxed
Hase Kettwiesel trike | ex-Pashley PDQ SWB
Old April 28th 05, 06:50 AM
guynoir

I've bought two recumbents off this newsgroup since December.

the one and only wrote:
Hi,
I have never sold on ebay, but is that a good place to sell my Linear cwb?
tnx
mitch

--
John Kimmel

Naturally, these humorous remarks are all entirely my own opinion, based
solely
on rumor, supposition, innuendo and damned lies, and should be
interpreted in a
spirit of fun. My memory is faulty, also.

Old May 5th 05, 04:25 PM
LMO

I sold a bent tandem on EBay a few years ago and got a decent price.
Shipping pretty much killed it, though. Remember shipping when searching.
Ask about "hidden" costs before bidding.

news