KH fusion seat cover on K1 saddle

Old January 3rd 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

Default KH fusion seat cover on K1 saddle

Hello all,

is it possible to remove the cover from a koxx1 trials saddle and
replace it with a KH fusion one?

ALso is the KH fusion cover the same on ALL KH fusion seats?

Thx

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

Old January 4th 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
danger_uni

The KH fusion cover sold as replacement fits all KH Fusion seats and
will fit a Koxx1 saddle. The Street and Freeride covers that come
with the Fusion saddles are cut to fit the different foam thickness on
these two saddles.

Kris

--
danger_uni
danger_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/21

Old January 4th 07, 12:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

danger_uni wrote:
The KH fusion cover sold as replacement fits all KH Fusion seats and
will fit a Koxx1 saddle. The Street and Freeride covers that come
with the Fusion saddles are cut to fit the different foam thickness on
these two saddles.

Kris

Kris, I have the '07 kh24" Mountain uni, and I really like the new
saddle, but I was curious to know if the seat base is also different
from the '05 base, as there is much less curve in the new version
(which I prefer) and it's also a thinner profile. Was this accomplished
soley by changing the foam thickness in specific areas, or is the base
"flatter" as well?

--
MuniAddict

"There is an -idea-, of a Patrick Bateman"

"They all float down here"

Old January 4th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
danger_uni

The saddle frame is the same- just the foam shape was changed. Keeping
the curvature in the saddle while lowering the curvature in the foam
means that the foam is thickest in the places where you need it most.

Kris

Old January 4th 07, 01:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

danger_uni wrote:
The saddle frame is the same- just the foam shape was changed. Keeping
the curvature in the saddle while lowering the curvature in the foam
means that the foam is thickest in the places where you need it most.

Kris

Ok thanks for clarifying, but I forgot to ask about the fusion cover; is
it also the same as the '05 fusion cover? The seams on the cover seem
modified to fit the smaller, thinner profile of the '07 saddle, but I
may be wrong.

Old January 4th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

thanks kris, UDC should proabably clarify this on their website, thanks
alot for answering!

Old January 4th 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
danger_uni

The cover sold as spares is the same as the '05 but slightly smaller
than the really thick saddles sold before that. So it fits the
Freeride or '05 saddles just fine, but needs to be tightened a little
more to fit the Street.

Kris

Old July 25th 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

danger_uni wrote:
The KH fusion cover sold as replacement fits all KH Fusion seats and
will fit a Koxx1 saddle. The Street and Freeride covers that come
with the Fusion saddles are cut to fit the different foam thickness on
these two saddles.

Kris

Could I take the cover of my red nimbus trials seat and replace it with
a replacement kh fusion seat cover?

--
hungry4uni

If only all bikes were cut in two

'My
Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/mthomasdpm)
*'My
Sponsor' (www.sixsixone.com/)*
Old July 25th 08, 05:24 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
forrestunifreak

hungry4uni wrote:
Could I take the cover of my red nimbus trials seat and replace it with
a replacement kh fusion seat cover?

Yes.

--
forrestunifreak

'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

Joe "Hodgekins" wrote:
Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?

KH Fusion Cover on a DX. Borgschulze Unicycling 11 December 23rd 06 06:07 AM
Can fusion cover fit onto standard KH seat? abridged Unicycling 3 August 14th 06 06:38 PM
kh fusion saddle wont fit on kh style seat unicyclistben Unicycling 2 November 23rd 05 01:43 PM
KH Fusion Saddle Rayden Unicycling 26 February 25th 05 08:58 PM
Miyata Seat + KH Seat Cover = massive frustration mscalisi Unicycling 4 January 2nd 04 06:05 PM