A troll confesses

Old October 21st 12, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
michael adams[_2_]

Default A troll confesses

"Judith" wrote in message

I can assure you if I want to cover my tracks, I know how to
do it. Perhaps I use the same newsreader when I *want* some
****wit to spot it and think that he is oh so smart.

Old October 21st 12, 06:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 21 Oct 2012 17:25:01 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

.. .

--

michael adams showing his knowledge of world affairs:

"Having laid waste to the Middle East the Yanks have now
set their sights on European cycling as well."
Old October 21st 12, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
M Wicks

On Oct 21, 5:25*pm, "michael adams" wrote:
"Judith" wrote in message

I can assure you if I want to cover my tracks, I know how to
do it. *Perhaps I use the same newsreader when I *want* some
****wit to spot it and think that he is oh so smart.

Dear Mr Adams-Apple,

Are you now going to confess to trolling by starting this thread?

Even for a cyclist, you're a bit odd, aren't you? Every one of your
posts is odd in at least one way, and the formatting is dreadful. The
things you say frequently make little or no sense, and the fault there
lies with the writer, not the reader. You're basically like a less
civil version of Wm... You abuse people for no reason, and start
discussions then say "Not interested" and "You have too much time on
your hands" in response to people's replies. It's just strange
behaviour all round, isn't it?

BTW how did you discover URC/URCM? Recommended to you by anyone here?
Or have you posted here before using a different nym? Eh? Eh?

Best regards,

PS - There is no PS. But made you look!
Old October 21st 12, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
michael adams[_2_]

"Judith" wrote in message

I can assure you if I want to cover my tracks, I know how to
do it. Perhaps I use the same newsreader when I *want* some
****wit to spot it and think that he is oh so smart.

- Dear Mr Adams-Apple,

- Are you now going to confess to trolling by starting this thread?

Nope.

It's always a bad idea to start a post with a question BTW.

remaining nonsense snipped

michael adams

Old October 21st 12, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

On Oct 21, 6:28*pm, M Wicks wrote:
On Oct 21, 5:25*pm, "michael adams" wrote:

"Judith" wrote in message

.. .

[...]

"I think it's time to fess up. M Wicks is (or rather was) a parody of
psycholist. Basically my real opinions are pretty much the polar
opposite of M Wicks'. The original purpose of M Wicks was to gain the
trust of the psycholists in order to get some information, but in the
end this didn't happen for various reasons, and so M Wicks simply
became a pastime of sorts, becoming ever more ludicrous (hence the
Christianity, the repulsive homophobia (sorry about that...I probably
shouldn't have gone that far!), the "swearing" business, the capital
letters, etc). Even though he's obviously a dick, I must admit I got
quite fond of him at times...he doesn't mean to be a complete and
utter ******, he's just very misguided, slow to learn, and reluctant
to change his mind about anything (remember, he is a psycholist)."

Old October 21st 12, 07:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 21 Oct 2012 18:40:55 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

snip

It's always a bad idea to start a post with a question BTW.

He said, having posted earlier today a post starting with the question:

People suffering from flu aren't dying in the streets
or suffering mental collapse as a result of not being
arrested are they ?

What a prize ****wit.

Old October 21st 12, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
michael adams[_2_]

"Judith" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Oct 2012 18:40:55 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

snip

It's always a bad idea to start a post with a question BTW.

He said, having posted earlier today a post starting with the question:

People suffering from flu aren't dying in the streets
or suffering mental collapse as a result of not being
arrested are they ?

What a prize ****wit.

Perhaps Judith should ask someone to explain to him, the nature
of a rhetorical question, such as the above.

Which differs from questions such as Wicks's, in admitting of
only one sensible answer.

Basically anyone who terminated a post with the unexpected
anwser to a rhetorical question would simply succeed in
making themselves look foolish.

Although such ignorance of rhetorical devices is hardly
surprising in a foul-mouthed, cowardly, repetitious,
buffoon, such as Judith, who this very afternooon was tricked
into boasting of his trolling prowess -

Old October 21st 12, 09:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
thirty-six

On 21 Oct, 18:41, "michael adams" wrote:
"M Wicks" wrote in message

On Oct 21, 5:25 pm, "michael adams" wrote:

"Judith" wrote in message

.. .

I can assure you if I want to cover my tracks, I know how to
do it. Perhaps I use the same newsreader when I *want* some
****wit to spot it and think that he is oh so smart.

- Dear Mr Adams-Apple,

- Are you now going to confess to trolling by starting this thread?

Nope.

It's always a bad idea to start a post with a question BTW.

* * * * * * * * * remaining nonsense snipped

michael adams

have you forgot to take your pills again?
Old October 21st 12, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
michael adams[_2_]

"M Wicks" wrote in message

On Oct 21, 5:25 pm, "michael adams" wrote:

"Judith" wrote in message

.. .

I can assure you if I want to cover my tracks, I know how to
do it. Perhaps I use the same newsreader when I *want* some
****wit to spot it and think that he is oh so smart.

- Dear Mr Adams-Apple,

- Are you now going to confess to trolling by starting this thread?

Nope.

It's always a bad idea to start a post with a question BTW.

remaining nonsense snipped

michael adams

- have you forgot to take your pills again?

Exactly.

That's precisely the type of question which people would
avoid answering, by ignoring the post altogether. No
matter how many telling points it might contain.

michael adams

Old October 21st 12, 11:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 21 Oct 2012 21:03:24 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

"Judith" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 21 Oct 2012 18:40:55 +0100, "michael adams"
wrote:

snip

It's always a bad idea to start a post with a question BTW.

He said, having posted earlier today a post starting with the question:

People suffering from flu aren't dying in the streets
or suffering mental collapse as a result of not being
arrested are they ?

What a prize ****wit.

Perhaps Judith should ask someone to explain to him, the nature
of a rhetorical question, such as the above.

Sorry sunshine : it is a question. The question mark at the end of the
sentence gives the game away.

If you had said, "It's always a bad idea to start a post with a question, other
than a rhetorical one, BTW." - then you would have been correct.

You didn't.

You were wrong.

You ****ed up.

Now off you go, and try and enjoy your half-term.
--

michael adams showing his knowledge of world affairs:

"Having laid waste to the Middle East the Yanks have now
set their sights on European cycling as well."

Zabel confesses too Jason Spaceman Racing 29 May 25th 07 03:22 AM
Aldag confesses Jason Spaceman Racing 2 May 24th 07 03:32 PM
Tyler Finally Confesses!!!! J-Lo's Protologist Racing 1 April 28th 05 03:19 AM
OJ Confesses: Tyler Did It Tyler Hamillton Racing 0 April 20th 05 05:45 AM
Lance confesses! crit PRO Racing 0 April 19th 05 03:08 AM