"Michael Adams"

Old October 23rd 12, 03:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
M Wicks

Default "Michael Adams"

Has he gone? What a strange person/sock.
Old October 23rd 12, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 07:05:13 -0700 (PDT), M Wicks wrote:

Has he gone? What a strange person/sock.

I believe he sometimes posts under the name "M Wicks".

Old October 23rd 12, 04:26 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

On Tuesday, October 23, 2012 4:12:24 PM UTC+1, Judith wrote:

I believe he sometimes posts under the name "M Wicks".

What names do you post under, Judith?

Why the need to be so deceptive?
Old October 23rd 12, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
michael adams[_2_]

"M Wicks" wrote in message
Has he gone? What a strange person/sock.

Unlike you it seems, I'm quite capable of making a complete
fool of myself in any number of NewsGroups.

Maybe you should get out more ?

michael adams

---

Lance Armstrong is Innocent

Old October 23rd 12, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
M Wicks

On Oct 23, 5:53*pm, "michael adams" wrote:
"M Wicks" wrote in message

Has he gone? What a strange person/sock.

Unlike you it seems, I'm quite capable of making a complete
fool of myself in any number of NewsGroups.

I don't deny it for a second.

Maybe you should get out more ?

Have I been posting any more often than you since you first graced us
with your presence?

Do you have a beard? And a silly voice? I bet you do.

Did you post as Lou Knee?
Old October 23rd 12, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
michael adams[_2_]

"M Wicks" wrote in message

Has he gone? What a strange person/sock.

Unlike you it seems, I'm quite capable of making a complete
fool of myself in any number of NewsGroups.

- I don't deny it for a second.

Maybe you should get out more ?

- Have I been posting any more often than you since you first graced
us
- with your presence?

- Do you have a beard? And a silly voice? I bet you do.

- Did you post as Lou Knee?

If I did, then I'd hardly as admit as much to you, now would I ?

Which you must already know.

So that in asking other people whether they are this Lou Knee chap,
assuming that he actually exists, one can only assume that
you're only doing this, to divert attention away from yourself.

That in fact its you yourself who are Lou Knee.

So that in a few days of posting on this NG I've tricked one
troll into making a full confession and I've tricked you into
admitting prima facie, that you in fact are this Lou Knee.

michael adams

---

Old October 26th 12, 05:28 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave - Cyclists VOR

Default "Michael Adams 007"

On 23/10/2012 23:54, michael adams 007 wrote:

So that in a few days of posting on this NG I've tricked one
troll into making a full confession and I've tricked you into
admitting prima facie, that you in fact are this Lou Knee.

You tricked a troll into making a full confession?

How come nobody noticed?

Care to remind us?

vehicle fit only for the poor and/or strange," Dave Horton, of Lancaster
University, wrote in an interim assessment of the Understanding Walking
and Cycling study. "For them, cycling is a bit embarrassing, they fail
to see its purpose, and have no interest in integrating it into their
lives, certainly on a regular basis."