Im Newzorz

Old July 25th 08, 06:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

Default Im Newzorz

If you plan to be doing stuff like crankflips and treflips don't waste
your time with the LX. Start with a real trials uni.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *The First Serious Unicycle
Computer Game* - -ProjectUNI update available 'here!'
(http://www.projectuni.com/?page_id=9)-* - Follow the 'progress.'
(http://www.projectuni.com)

'Not fond of benches.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEfoS_i-6lI)
Old July 25th 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CizreK

well I figure I should buy a cheap one first.
I like how everyones telling me itll take me a year or 2 :P

Im not bragging but

When I picked up ASTROJAX it took me a month til I was sponsored, Now
Im top 3 in the world.
When I picked up a YOYO, I was told by many people "Your doing stuff in
2 months, that takes people normally 4 years to learn".
When I started skateboarding, I was doing Casper Flips, and rodney
mullen style tricks.
and now w/e toy/thing I pick up I learn it within a month or two.

Im sure itll take me 2 years to SMOOTH out my stuff, but Im sure I
could do a crank flip in a day. after learning how to ride.
Im going to take things smooth with Unicycling.
Ima learn how to ride it, then learn the riding tricks. such as
gliding, rolling back wards, tiny 180s to turn myself around, just
normal hops to get up curbs. Once Im comfortable with riding around,
and I have my balance, Ill head for the tricks.
Ill post a video soon im sure.

--
CizreK

Http://www.youtube.com/CizreK
Http://www.myspace.com/CizreKMusic
Http://www.myspace.com/DDWKMF
Http://www.myspace.com/OmnipresentNull
Http://cizrek.deviantart.com
Old July 25th 08, 04:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Conrad.Nguyen

If your confident in your skills and that you'll stick with it, don't
waste your money buying an entry level Uni like the LX. Wait till the
Nimbus ISIS Trials comes back in stock and buy that with cranks
upgraded to Kris Holm Moment cranks. Or buy a Kris Holm 20" if you've
got the cash.

--
Conrad.Nguyen

Im Newzorz CizreK Unicycling 0 July 25th 08 02:39 AM
Im Newzorz Hazmat Unicycling 1 July 25th 08 02:19 AM