Boring tour so far

Old July 12th 11, 03:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Boring tour so far

We need to recruit some fresh meat into RBR. So far we only have 1
newbie dumbass post.

I count on RBR to entertain me because there's no ****ing way the
morons on Versus can.
Old July 12th 11, 04:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
BL[_2_]

On 7/12/2011 10:55 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:
We need to recruit some fresh meat into RBR. So far we only have 1
newbie dumbass post.

I count on RBR to entertain me because there's no ****ing way the
morons on Versus can.

rbr died a few years ago, my friend.
Old July 12th 11, 05:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jimmy July[_3_]

On 07/12/2011 08:18 AM, BL wrote:
On 7/12/2011 10:55 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:
We need to recruit some fresh meat into RBR. So far we only have 1
newbie dumbass post.

I count on RBR to entertain me because there's no ****ing way the
morons on Versus can.

rbr died a few years ago, my friend.

Really. All that's left are professional fanboys being paid by LA or CFE.
Old July 12th 11, 06:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Jul 12, 12:16*pm, Jimmy July wrote:
On 07/12/2011 08:18 AM, BL wrote:
On 7/12/2011 10:55 AM, Anton Berlin wrote:

We need to recruit some fresh meat into RBR. So far we only have 1
newbie dumbass post.

I count on RBR to entertain me because there's no ****ing way the
morons on Versus can.

rbr died a few years ago, my friend.

Really. All that's left are professional fanboys being paid by LA or CFE.

I'm fanboi-ing Hoogerland pro bono until he's more
liquid....errr....doesn't have a crash flow problem...ummm...is on
more stable terrain? Anyway, his money is no good here.

Old July 12th 11, 07:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Choppy Warburton

On Jul 12, 12:24*pm, Ronko wrote:
In article 71c5e411-e685-41fa-b27d-
,
says...

We need to recruit some fresh meat into RBR. *So far we only have

1
newbie dumbass post.

I count on RBR to entertain me because there's no ****ing way the
morons on Versus can.

Who are the two gay turds Versus brought in at night on either side
of Bob Roll. At least in the past Bob can be quirky, weird and mildly
entertaining at times. But *Versus "primetime" is entirely
unwatchable.

That's why god invented eurosport and the internets dumbass.

So you could watch live at work and not on your own time from home.
Old July 12th 11, 10:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Jimmy July wrote:
Really. All that's left are professional fanboys being paid by LA or CFE.

Asshat,
I'm still waiting for my cheque,
Old July 13th 11, 06:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jimmy July[_3_]

Jimmy July wrote:
Really. All that's left are professional fanboys being paid by LA or CFE.

Asshat,
I'm still waiting for my cheque,

Contact me via email or facebook. I've got you down as a Cadel Evans
fanboy, is that so? I'll take care of it. These guys are afraid to send
anything your way ever since they saw "District 9". I'll vouch for you.
Old July 13th 11, 11:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

Jimmy July wrote:
Contact me via email or facebook. I've got you down as a Cadel Evans
fanboy, is that so? I'll take care of it.

Phonak phanboi sounds better; a bit like a Thai meal (obligatory rbr FM
food reference).

These guys are afraid to send
anything your way ever since they saw "District 9". I'll vouch for you.

I don't like lobsters (another obligatory rbr FM food reference)

Old July 13th 11, 11:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Simply Fred

BL wrote:
rbr died a few years ago, my friend.

But you're still flogging (or something) the dead horse then.