Most boring TDF ever?

Old July 24th 05, 09:54 AM
tsarkon

Default Most boring TDF ever?

Nope no question about it. It WAS the most boring ever. Thanks Lance.

Old July 24th 05, 11:59 AM
internaute

"tsarkon" a écrit dans le message de news:
aHIEe.26250$s54.9926@pd7tw2no...
Nope no question about it. It WAS the most boring ever. Thanks Lance.

this tour was effectivement boring and I think TDF is overhyped, the last
thing that remains romantic is just when they cross the Pyrenees, all the
rest is boring

Old July 24th 05, 12:26 PM

internaute a =E9crit :

this tour was effectivement boring and I think TDF is overhyped, the last
thing that remains romantic is just when they cross the Pyrenees, all the
rest is boring

Hey, Americans beat your ass, so stop it with the Gallicisims.

-ilan

Old July 24th 05, 02:17 PM
Mad Dog

tsarkon says...

Nope no question about it. It WAS the most boring ever. Thanks Lance.

Actually, YOU are the most boring ever.

Take yesterday's TT. That wasn't boring. Just watching Rabobank's inept crew
was far less than boring. Maybe they started the champaign a day too early?

Old July 24th 05, 02:42 PM

internaute a =E9crit :

I am not part of the people that hate americans or Lance, it's just that =

the
tour is boring for people that like long epop=E9es and suicidal and latin
manners of racing

Well then you should be satisfied with the loser French tactics this
year.
American racers don't share your opinion, which explains why they did
so much better.

-ilan

Not a Boring Commute Richard Bates UK 0 February 16th 05 07:50 PM
Is the drug debate as boring as the helmet debate? Kurgan Gringioni Racing 9 February 11th 05 04:08 PM
read this boring Page......the "I's" have it. cross PRO Racing 9 January 17th 05 06:41 AM
RR: "boring" "single"track John Allison Mountain Biking 3 July 30th 03 06:35 PM
Strategy in TDF and why some thing it's boring... Sticket N. Yorhass Racing 8 July 29th 03 03:49 AM