Whats the big deal about a round crown frame???

Old November 28th 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
samwii

Default Whats the big deal about a round crown frame???

Same here, I think the main reason for me, is just because I like the
look and how cheap they are... and I like to be different every now and
then. And why are we even arguing? come on, It's just personal opinion.

--
samwii

_ [ C O L O R = \ \ " Y E L L O W \ \ " ] B R I N G _ B A C K _ T H E _
R O U N D C R O W N _ F R A M E S ! [ / C O L O R ] _
I'm getting one...
Old November 28th 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
polevaultinunicyclist

samwii;1139771 wrote:
Same here, I think the main reason for me, is just because I like the
look and how cheap they are... and I like to be different every now and
then. And why are we even arguing? come on, It's just personal opinion.

Haha we are all unicyclist.... we already are as different as they
come. but i agree on how cheap and stylin they are. i really like the
idea of the nubs of the nimbus and would buy one as long as they wouldnt
be as expensive as the KH frame.

--
polevaultinunicyclist

-Jarom
koxx Devil: bombness course 2

shake and bake
Old November 28th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Jeremy R;1139770 wrote:
even with 661s, when muning, my kneecaps die. I have a nimbus 2

Fix your posture.

--
Jerrick

'*305$ /$549.99*'
(http://tinyurl.com/6ywusa) *Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~
Old November 28th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

Jerrick;1139821 wrote:
Fix your posture.

He'll fix your moms posture.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing once i do the takeoff-" - me

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)-'My Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~
Old November 28th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ezas

For me, looks, simplicity, in some ways it looks more 'finished'. I just
like riding around and learning to ride over and down obstacles, so the
classic look, and the simplicity of a round-crown suits me just fine.

Long live simplicity!

--
ezas
Old November 28th 08, 07:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ezas

skrobo;1139616 wrote:
+1
imagine Kaori w/ a roundcrown...

imagine Lance Armstrong w/ a BMX
imagine Tony Hawk w/a longboard

Run what you Brung.

--
ezas
Old November 28th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

Bruising in this general area...

|Filename: knee.jpg |

hobo_chuck