Have you noticed...

Old March 2nd 14, 07:33 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_14_]

Default Have you noticed...

On 28/02/2014 14:06, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Judith" wrote in message

Absolutely! Wouldn't have missed it for the world, nor could I have
wished it on a nicer person.

Think you are going to get to me, buddy, think again.

I'm not trying to "get to you". I'm just amused by your painstakingly
and very publicly self-documented descent into mental illness. Very
entertaining and wholly self-inflicted, brilliant stuff.

lol

--
Judith
Old March 29th 14, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mark Williams

Judith writes:

Nobody is stopping you from posting about cycling in the UK. The
best the non-cyclists (including Brian) can _try_ to do is overwhelm
your signal with noise.

[...]

Mark, when this group shows the slightest sign of becoming a place for
discussion about cycling then I will be the first to join in that
discussion.

Nobody is stopping you from joining in the discussion about cycling.
The very least you can _continue_ to do is distract the non-cyclists
with a load of noise. But that does not get you off the hook for not
contributing signal as well.

And I think the fact that I own a bike and use it classifies me as a
cyclist, thank you!

It's good news that you have started to use it again. Doug always made
the distinction between `real' cyclists (who agreed with everything he
said) and non-`real' cyclists (who just got on with riding their bikes
and posting here). So which type are you?

--
Mark

Has anybody noticed... Mark J. Racing 10 May 29th 10 05:28 AM
I just noticed this [email protected] Australia 10 January 15th 07 11:10 PM
Something I just noticed ....... Ken C. M. General 9 July 12th 06 03:18 PM
So who all has noticed ... Steven L. Sheffield Racing 15 June 2nd 05 12:30 PM
Has anyone noticed? Ian Recumbent Biking 0 August 11th 03 01:10 PM