Saints Unnamed 10-21-05

Old May 5th 11, 07:57 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
wen

Default Saints Unnamed 10-21-05

Saints Unnamed say,
" In the Heavens there is so much communication, so much interest, so
much caring, and so much feeling for those who are yet in the living
state."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON OCTOBER 21,2005 AT 12:37 P.M.

"There are Many of Us present wherever this little one is. There
are so many Subjects We could speak that would enhance the volumes of
Interesting Considerations that a Gift of This Measure is capable of.

Some would wonder why one small voice would be chosen for such a
Major Project. First of all, it is sometimes easier for others to
comprehend the Value of, or the Full Meaning of Words when They are
spoken in a simple form, and in a manner understandable in concept, in
content, and in whether It is written clearly or spoken distinctly.

We All smile at what a Beautiful Gesture of Divine Love We see,
when there are so many interested in becoming a part of This Gift that
deals with so many different Names, and Degrees of Information on
different Subjects.

You are blessed, I assure you, but the happiness We find in how
you partake in This, is far greater than you could understand it to
be.

In the Heavens there is so much communication, so much interest,
so much caring, and so much feeling for those who are yet in the
living state.

I could speak hours on so many things, but as I close at this
time, always remember: For What you partake in, What you assist to be
occurred, you are blessed by The Heavenly Father for Every Word."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Saints Unnamed 12-21-06 at 12:01 P.M. mier Techniques 16 July 22nd 09 12:08 AM
Saints Unnamed 1-25-05 cursare General 0 July 6th 09 05:58 PM
Saint Unnamed on 11-28-06 at 3:14 P.M. reevve Australia 0 April 18th 08 04:20 PM
Saints Unnamed on 7-24-06 at 11:49 A.M. [email protected] Unicycling 0 May 23rd 07 05:10 AM
Saints Unnamed on 6-20-06 at 2:17 P.M. [email protected] Racing 2 March 29th 07 11:04 PM