Mmm, blurry.

Old September 9th 02, 06:50 AM
Jon Bond

Default Mmm, blurry.

"John Morgan" wrote in message
news:XTNOa.147567$Dr3.136262@fed1read02...
No pictures, but got two rides in this weekend, (was going to go again
today, but my mom made me mulch her gardens instead...

Damn it Jon, keep that kind of sh!t in alt.incest ;-) I hope I beat
Rimmer to this one.

LOL! Good one...

Nice, wish you many hours of fun. Can't wait till you come to your
senses and convert that to a rigid SS.

Peace,
Bill

Now how do you suggest he convert a Blur into a rigid frame? I'm

beginning
to think you're a machine programmed to spit out the same tired old
recording in any situation! Is there any bike that is better WITH gears?

-John Morgan

250psi in the rear shock should just about do it. And full damping too, so
even if it does move, its not really noticeable. And I'll just keep the ECC
on all the time.

Jon Bond

Old July 7th 03, 03:59 AM
Jon Bond

No pictures, but got two rides in this weekend, (was going to go again
today, but my mom made me mulch her gardens instead... I was not a happy
camper), and mmm that bike is nice. I'm still getting the hang of the
timing, and the fork is still pretty sticky, and I need to play with the
suspension a bit, but other than that, mmmmm. The bike definitely just
wants to go fast - it seems to accelerate a lot faster tham my kaitai did,
and likes to stay moving faster. Rolls sooooo smooth and fast, and almost
silent -the rear hub is pretty trick. I did end up getting a little bit of
oil on one set of pads - d'oh! - so I threw those on the rear. They just
make an annoying groan while almost stopped, but are otherwise pretty quiet.
Hopefully the oil will burn out of there eventually.

No more pictures yet, I've been going to fast and having too much fun to
take pictures. Riding again at 10 tomorrow morning, maybe I'll remember to
bring the camera.

Jon Bond

Old July 9th 03, 03:01 AM
Bill Wheeler

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 22:59:59 -0400, "Jon Bond"
wrote:

[...]

The mind serves properly as a window glass rather
than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
:-]

Old July 9th 03, 07:55 AM
Dave W

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 22:42:37 -0700, "John Morgan"
wrote:

No pictures, but got two rides in this weekend, (was going to go again
today, but my mom made me mulch her gardens instead...

Damn it Jon, keep that kind of sh!t in alt.incest ;-) I hope I beat
Rimmer to this one.

LOL! Good one...

Nice, wish you many hours of fun. Can't wait till you come to your
senses and convert that to a rigid SS.

Peace,
Bill

Now how do you suggest he convert a Blur into a rigid frame? I'm beginning
to think you're a machine programmed to spit out the same tired old
recording in any situation! Is there any bike that is better WITH gears?

-John Morgan

Don't mind Billy boy, he's just fallen victim to the hype....
Old July 9th 03, 03:36 PM
spademan o---[\) *

wrote:

No pictures, but got two rides in this weekend, (was going to go again
today, but my mom made me mulch her gardens instead...

Damn it Jon, keep that kind of sh!t in alt.incest ;-) I hope I beat
Rimmer to this one.

I would never fall so low as to try and make humour from an issue as

serious
and disgusting as incest.
Shaun aRe - You feel bad now, right?

Rimmer quote in response to lack of Welsh on this NG:

"Most of 'em are locked up for bestiality - Huw managed early release for
blowing the jailor is all. Ain't that right dude?"

not strictly incest, but then again, it might be......

Steve E.

Old July 9th 03, 03:49 PM
Shaun Rimmer

wrote:

No pictures, but got two rides in this weekend, (was going to go

again
today, but my mom made me mulch her gardens instead...

Damn it Jon, keep that kind of sh!t in alt.incest ;-) I hope I beat
Rimmer to this one.

I would never fall so low as to try and make humour from an issue as

serious
and disgusting as incest.
Shaun aRe - You feel bad now, right?

Rimmer quote in response to lack of Welsh on this NG:

"Most of 'em are locked up for bestiality - Huw managed early release for
blowing the jailor is all. Ain't that right dude?"

Geeze, can a guy not even try and cruelly lay a guilt trip on someone
(especially that Wheeler preacher geezer!) without having someone else spoil
it?!?!?!?!? Harrumph!

not strictly incest, but then again, it might be......

Heheheheh, now, that's funny..........heheheheheh........heheheheheheh!
',;~}~

Shaun aRe - Heheheheheh........

Old July 10th 03, 12:16 AM
Bill Wheeler

[snip]

Geeze, can a guy not even try and cruelly lay a guilt trip on someone
(especially that Wheeler preacher geezer!) without having someone else spoil
it?!?!?!?!? Harrumph!

I got no time for guilt, what a waste of time.

Peace,

Bill(not guilty your honor)Wheeler
Old July 10th 03, 10:38 AM
Shaun Rimmer

Bill Wheeler wrote in message
[snip]

Geeze, can a guy not even try and cruelly lay a guilt trip on someone
(especially that Wheeler preacher geezer!) without having someone else

spoil
it?!?!?!?!? Harrumph!

I got no time for guilt, what a waste of time.

Tell it to the judge, you bad boy you!

Peace,

Bill(not guilty your honor)Wheeler

Huh - that's what they all say!