should i buy a torker dx?

Old August 13th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
austingillespie

Default should i buy a torker dx?

After beating up my 24'' I finally got a new one yesterday. I got the
20'' DX and it's a great unicycle. i recomend it.

--
austingillespie
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 13th 07, 04:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendon557

austingillespie wrote:
After beating up my 24'' I finally got a new one yesterday. I got the
20'' DX and it's a great unicycle. i recomend it.

hey its someone from AK thats close to my age sweet, if you ever go to
wasilla send me a PM and we shuld get together and ride around

--
brendon557

Santa Claus is lucky, he knows where all the naughty girls live
If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of
meat?
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there
Check out my website www.OffRoadRuckus.com
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 13th 07, 09:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

themunkyuni wrote:
hi people,
i need some advise on whether or not to buy a torker dx.

if u have one tell me how u like it
im not sure if it will be too heavy or too tall.
can u get it cut to make it lower??

thanks!

1) I think it's the best value for money there is. I would definitely
recommend one for trials/street.
2) It's not too tall and not too heavy. But it's almost indestructible
at best.
3) I think it depends on your height. If your too low, then yes but
otherwise no.

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT.

*The Hazmat Poll*: *Please vote.
*http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 13th 07, 02:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

I rode the seat how it was for months, and I would now, but I could only
install the CF seat on my Kris Holm seat.

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX user¿¿¿¿reviewing skills¿¿¿
ï£ïð¢Ø²¶ºÞæßÜÆ©.com
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 13th 07, 02:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GotJinks

I have had my torker DX for about 6 months. Its great to learn tricks
on. It is a lot heavyer than a kh but not so much to effect your riding
because you get used to the weight really fast. You can also find it
for a lot less money than the kh.

--
GotJinks
http://www.usenet.com

Getting a Torker... benjaug Unicycling 32 September 5th 06 08:41 PM
torker cx lucky_8 Unicycling 9 March 16th 06 09:51 PM
torker LX JUNGAUNI Unicycling 19 March 14th 06 03:22 AM
torker dx habbywall Unicycling 11 July 11th 05 06:54 PM
torker dx 24'' or 20''? fitbike33 Unicycling 6 July 2nd 04 12:04 AM