The wages of the roadie scum on RBT

Old April 23rd 09, 07:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default On the boors Clive George and Andres Muro, was The wages of theroadie scum on RBT

On Apr 23, 5:54*pm, "Clive George" wrote:
"Andre Jute" wrote in message

*****
Cive George:
Anything about a fat and psychopathic wife involved there?

Andres Muro:
Hey Andre, could you dispel a curiosity for us? When you get home at
night, does your fat and psychopathic wife

etc.
******

What sort of boors will make such comments about someone's wife whom
they have never seen, have never met, and who did them no harm?

Jute, as well as being a boor, you're a clueless buffoon.

You're a boor, Clive George. The evidence is above. It won't do you
any good to call me names. I didn't call your wife names. I didn't
call Muro's wife names. You two called my wife names. You're a boor,
Clive George. You're boor, Andres Muro. No gentleman would behave as
you did. A decent person would apologize instead of aggravating the
offense.

Andre Jute
I know scum when I see it
Old April 23rd 09, 07:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Clive George

Default The wages of the roadie scum on RBT

"Andre Jute" wrote in message

You know me, Ronni, I never start flame wars, though admittedly I've
ended a few. One can't make an omelette without breaking eggs.

Curiosity leads me to ask how one ends a flame war (though this little spat
barely counts as one). Is it by just being so boring that nobody can be
bothered to respond to you any more?

Old April 23rd 09, 07:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Clive George

"Andre Jute" wrote in message

*****
[...]

Andre clearly doesn't need no steenking education...

Old April 23rd 09, 07:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:54:06 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute
wrote:

I never start flame wars,

You certainly start flame threads.
Old April 23rd 09, 07:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
RonSonic

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009 10:54:06 -0700 (PDT), Andre Jute wrote:

So, to summarize, you believe that this flame war is about lies the
scumbag Russell Seaton told about my bike?

No, it's about you being a bufoon who ruptures and flies around the room with a
hilarious farting noise at the least pinprick of criticism.

Russell Seaton is a bully, backed up by his gang, standing on his
street corner, taunting me with childish crap like "your girls hybrid
bike". He thinks he's getting away with it.

Of course he's getting away with it.

He's going to keep getting away with it, too. There's nothing you can do to stop
it except grow the **** up, get over it and Get. Over. Your. Self. I explained
this before but you weren't paying attention.

Oooh, he called your "world circumnavigator" a "girlie bike." Oooh, that mean,
mean man. He's impertinent, a criminal and scum, even. He "lied" about your
bike. Oh, but you'll make him pay. Just like those other guys, and why won't
those damn kids stay off the lawn. You'll show them. You'll teach them to mock
your bicycle. Oh, yes indeed. What are you gonna do, stomp off and pee real
hard.

Did you see the movie Burn After Reading? Great line; Brad Pitt playing a gym
rat dumbass, "Heh, that guy's so stupid he thinks my bike's a Schwinn."

Oh, okay, I'll explain it to you. See, the real joke is that Pitt's character is
the moron for thinking it makes a ****ing difference what someone thinks of his
bike.

Yes, Jute, it's true. You are dumber than the Brad Pitt character in a Coen
brothers comedy. Just not as funny. Well, actually sorta funnier for the
interactive feature. Sorta like poking sticks at a caged badger 'cause it makes
such an amusing frenzy off impotent thrashing and squawking.

Old April 23rd 09, 08:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Hank Wirtz

On Apr 23, 10:54*am, Andre Jute wrote:
You can see at the
beginning of the bovver that Seaton decided in advance to have it out
with me, and that was that, regardless of anything I decided to do.
The mickey mouse scumbags Clive George and Hank Wirtz as much as
admitted it.

In my case, that's not remotely true. I decided to stand up to you
because of your tantrum. If you'd behaved more civilly, I'd have no
problem with you. Look back through all sorts of threads when you're
not spouting off your persecution tantrums, and you'll see replies
from me, complimenting you on your Kranich, offering advice on
selecting a Brooks, or concurring with your admiration for mid-'80s
lugged Miyatas. And that's just in the last couple of weeks.

Your "self-defense" to perceived slights is wildly disproportionate,
and has been judged as unacceptable by nearly all here who have chosen
to voice an opinion on the matter.
Old April 23rd 09, 11:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Apr 23, 8:48*pm, Hank Wirtz wrote:
On Apr 23, 10:54*am, Andre Jute wrote:

You can see at the
beginning of the bovver that Seaton decided in advance to have it out
with me, and that was that, regardless of anything I decided to do.
The mickey mouse scumbags Clive George and Hank Wirtz as much as
admitted it.

In my case, that's not remotely true. I decided to stand up to you
because of your tantrum.

Are these your words, Wirtzie? I found them in a post from you:
"I've just decided I'm going to post "Hey Andre? That thing you do
that makes people not like you? You're doing it again," whenever I see
Andre change a thread title to name-call someone with whom he
disagrees."
They tell me loud and clear that you decided in advance that you would
thug on me regardless of the circumstances. That makes you a bully,
and that you waited until that gang of bullies were already thugging
hard, if ineffectively on me, makes you a member of their scummy gang
too, at least from my viewpoint.

And then you refuse to repudiate an attack on someone's wife by two
boors from the gang? Wirtzie, wakey, wakey. Even if I were the
forgiving kind, which I'm not, that would mark you as scum.

If you'd behaved more civilly, I'd have no
problem with you.

You definition of "civil" is to lie down and open my legs to be raped
by a bunch of scum. Try again, Wirtzie.

Look back through all sorts of threads when you're
not spouting off your persecution tantrums, and you'll see replies
from me, complimenting you on your Kranich, offering advice on
selecting a Brooks, or concurring with your admiration for mid-'80s
lugged Miyatas. And that's just in the last couple of weeks.

I remember. Then you ruined your cool pose by stupidly joining a gang
of thugs.

Your "self-defense" to perceived slights is wildly disproportionate,
and has been judged as unacceptable by nearly all here who have chosen
to voice an opinion on the matter.

But, Wirtzie, the same people who now pretend to sit in judgement on
me are the ones who committed the bullying offenses, including you by
your own admission. That can't be a proper way to conduct business
even on the most brainless of roadie netgroups.

That's quite aside from the fact that I don't care **** what they
think; principle isn't a popularity contest, sonny.

***

I'm not the problem here, Wirtzie. I don't initiate. I just react.
Stop the scumballs Seaton, George, Muro etc hounding me, and remove
yourself too, and there's nothing for me to react to. I go back
instantly to being charming and helpful and entertaining.

But you know, it is only you little scumballs, and the perennial
prissymouths of the Santa Clara Clean Language Ladies' League, who are
in shock. I imagine the rest of the middlebrow nice people on RBT are
rather enjoying the discomfiture of you bunch of pushy loudmouths.
Maybe I should consider the entertainment of the nice people as well,
and stop the game only after a whole scumfree week...

Hell, as flamewars go, this one has been ****weak. Maybe someone
should fan the flames.

Andre Jute
Mr Ten Per Cent

How many weeks' wages is that Schwinn now? Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 7 April 4th 09 11:53 PM
Anyone off to Lost Wages next week? [email protected] Mountain Biking 3 September 24th 07 11:53 PM
Thieving Scum :-( Simon Connell UK 3 July 21st 04 10:54 PM
Vile Scum of the Day W K UK 40 December 4th 03 11:51 PM
dirty scum Temp3st UK 11 September 12th 03 12:04 PM