CALLOUT VIDEO (sp4rky-M4rky)

Old June 23rd 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

Default CALLOUT VIDEO (sp4rky-M4rky)

so I'm calling out Sp4rky-M4rky
thats all there is to say, get out there and ride, make a video and
make it good.
'-O-N-E- -D-O-N-E- -L-I-N-K-A-G-E-'-
-(-h-t-t-p-:-/-/-w-w-w-.-y-o-u-t-u-b-e-.-c-o-m-/-w-a-t-c-h-?-v-=-b-d-U-D-f-l-0-n-b-k-0-)-

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'my video!' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58465)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 23rd 07, 08:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mcnuggets300

wow... thats fair good
shame bout the rim though

--
mcnuggets300

there's the right way, there's the wrong way, and there's my way

pkplonker's got it right:
~''~ Unicycle for the Flying Spaghetti Monster ~''~
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 23rd 07, 08:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
BYZA

skrobo i think you are a bit of an owner operator myself

you rave on about how you do these big gaps like 7 foot over a
garden with a drop of 5 foot and all this **** but do we see any of it
in your lame ass callout vid? um NO why not i might ask....maybe
you are just talking yourself up..maybe there are other reasons.. but
for all the big gaps we hear about in the 'today I' brag thread there
werent **** all in this here vid of yours..

yes the big 4 set, the 9 set and the 180 over barrel were good and i
congratulate you on being able to do them as i know hops like that
arent easy, but like i said, for all the gaps you say you've done there
wasnt much evidence here to back you up....

maybe a callout vid of my own is in the not too distand future

i am keen for sp4rky m4rky's response to this..

--
BYZA
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 23rd 07, 09:31 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

BYZA wrote:
skrobo i think you are a bit of an owner operator myself

you rave on about how you do these big gaps like 7 foot over a
garden with a drop of 5 foot and all this **** but do we see any of it
in your lame ass callout vid? um NO why not i might ask....maybe
you are just talking yourself up..maybe there are other reasons.. but
for all the big gaps we hear about in the 'today I' brag thread there
werent **** all in this here vid of yours..

yes the big 4 set, the 9 set and the 180 over barrel were good and i
congratulate you on being able to do them as i know hops like that
arent easy, but like i said, for all the gaps you say you've done there
wasnt much evidence here to back you up....

maybe a callout vid of my own is in the not too distand future

i am keen for sp4rky m4rky's response to this..

Settle down, what you see and do not see don't matter here, nor should
it effect you enough to personally atteck someone here.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 23rd 07, 09:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

good ridding, the vid was pretty good two

--
thejdw

dunawan wrote:
why are koxx one unicycles so costly???
forrestunifreak wrote:
They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

don't follow Jesus, follow me!

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 23rd 07, 09:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danni

Jerrick wrote:
Settle down, what you see and do not see don't matter here, nor should
it effect you enough to personally atteck someone here.

Skrobo does have a way of exaggerating things. It ****es me off when
someone says they can do something that they actually can't do. His
evidence is pretty lame, like filming in the dark with dodey
measuring.

Also I find a lot of his comments really cocky.

Nice work skrobo, huge stair gap, but really disappointing landing. I
just assume that u jumped off, so that brings it down a bit in
coolness.
Plsplspls send a clear, STRAIGHT ON, good lighting, and measuring tape
to really test you 9ft+ gap.

--
Danni

leo wrote:
Without cocks you wouldn't even have a family forum.

'Pile Driver' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmXflM7xVLs) 'Jack Ass'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6U1xH6MtNM)
'Russian Climber'
(http://tinyurl.com/p6vnc) 'Urban Ninja Part 1'
(http://tinyurl.com/2m5o2h) 'Part 2'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9nVENReGBY)
'*Guy rides up tree* ' (http://tinyurl.com/38bk68)
'Funny Bails'
(http://www.dailymotion.com/chimpy/vi...x_chutes-bails)
'Exploding whale'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_t44...elated&search= )
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 23rd 07, 10:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

Ok I am up for It. I will make it as soon as I can but its forcast rain
for about the next week and I have to work today. I will try and go
into town tomorrow and get some footage if the weathers not too bad.

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck
*)--360--O* The Unispin Elite

)---'O, Crankflip
my 'video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=yuOL9aOUKP4)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'video tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
me landing a '180flip' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=SnNBcaz5CAk) on film
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 23rd 07, 10:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

thejdw wrote:
good ridding, the vid was pretty good two

i think you mean 'too'
that two means 2

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home)
'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6)
'YouTube Account' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jtbatool)
juggle508 wrote:
I know why Tomsey is so good at backs and why Shaun owns at normal
flips.
It has to do with the gravitational pull. Like how the toilet flushes
in the opposite direction down there. Well its easier down there to
flip backwards then forwards

http://www.usenet.com
Old June 23rd 07, 11:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

This video isnt even better then sparkys first vid, he might as well
just post his old vid again and rename it, "call out vid response".

--
unicycledood
http://www.usenet.com
Old June 23rd 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
i think you mean 'too'
that two means 2

yup I mean too

--
thejdw

Callout vid DustinSchaap Unicycling 30 June 20th 07 05:07 AM
callout?? anyone? skrobo Unicycling 4 June 18th 07 05:34 AM
Callout Video! unifreak7 Unicycling 116 October 9th 06 04:48 PM
My callout vid-----JONNY!!!! irvinegr Unicycling 16 September 8th 06 10:55 PM
My callout vid-----JONNY!!!! irvinegr Unicycling 0 September 5th 06 09:17 PM