Who saw that uni?

Old August 14th 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Default Who saw that uni?

On MDC in the news there was a 16" Nimbus Trials uni! So it had the
Nimbus splined hub and cranks and a 2.125 tire! That would be sweet
for a 8 year old or something. go check it out.

www.municycle.com

Isaac

--
isaac steiner

*'Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/y6mftb)*

'*Quax*' (http://www.qu-ax.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 14th 07, 06:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

why don't you just give people a 'link' (http://tinyurl.com/ysqvck)
straight to it?

--
zfreak220

KH fund: $368.71/$440-ish:$71.29 left-august 25th

Unicaw89 wrote:
Special thanks to Jesus, cause he gives me pimpsauce in a can that I
spread around to the world!

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 14th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

Yeh nice, but... I'd love this one! http://tinyurl.com/358gk2

or maybe i just want the seat i duno

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mtnedg1YS8c
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UTD3Tq-N4vU
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rofwXXixjNQ
Add me:
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 14th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

sorry I forgot to leave the link...I dont usually do that.

Old August 14th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

Hmmm... We're getting closer to what I have talked about in a few
threads. A 16" or 12" splined (now we can get the right length ISIS
cranks (114mm for 16"
and 100mm for 12") qu-ax ISIS). The advantages are more tucking room,
lighter uni, more manuverability. Really all we need now is a decent
wide 16" rim, and a 16x2.5 tire (which is pretty much never gonna
happen).

--
maximus unius

dunawan wrote:
usually always

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 14th 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Here is a 16" by 2.4".

http://tinyurl.com/2tdnqp

So ya.

or were you talking about a 12" by 2.5"?

Old August 14th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

isaac steiner wrote:
Here is a 16" by 2.4".

http://tinyurl.com/2tdnqp

So ya.

or were you talking about a 12" by 2.5"?

Sweet! Maybe we just need a good rim then!

--
maximus unius

dunawan wrote:
usually always

http://www.usenet.com
Old August 14th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

Euro to a US dollar? How much?

Edit:$1.3667

I still dont get how much 16,00 is to Us dollar?

--
CKCrowe

1-5 Hours a day¿¿¿¿¿DX user¿¿¿¿reviewing skills¿¿¿
ï£ïð¢Ø²¶ºÞæßÜÆ©.com
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=unicrankflipMy Youtube Account
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 14th 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

maximus unius wrote:
Sweet! Maybe we just need a good rim then!

well the one they sell with the uni is double walled, maybe that will
be enough.

someone needs to send one of those bad boys to ryan atkins, fabian
mark, or joe hodges.

Old August 14th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

zfreak220 wrote:
well the one they sell with the uni is double walled, maybe that will be
enough.

someone needs to send one of those bad boys to ryan atkins, fabian
mark, or joe hodges.

I think it might be strong enough, but its pretty narrow.

When I pick up a lot of extra cash I'm gonna build up a 16" trials uni.

--
maximus unius

dunawan wrote:
usually always