anyone ever make a tramp unicycle

Old August 18th 07, 08:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendon557

Default anyone ever make a tramp unicycle

for the trampoline?
If you dont know what that is its like a unicycle with out a wheel and
cranks and pedals and you take it on the trampoline and try tricks on
it on the trampoline?

--
brendon557

Santa Claus is lucky, he knows where all the naughty girls live
If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of
meat?
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there
Check out my website www.OffRoadRuckus.com
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 18th 07, 08:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fist

I made a tramp b*ke. A pogo stick is a pretty good tramp uni tho, plus
it's alot cheaper than a tramp

--
fist
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 18th 07, 08:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

So you basically jump around a trampoline holding a seat and frame?

--
Spencer Hochberg

www.unicycle.tv/channel/Spencer
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 18th 07, 08:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mikefule

If it has no wheel, it is neither "uni" nor "cycle".

When you have worked up a hunger on this strange device, you can sit
down with a sandwich made with no bread or filling.

--
Mikefule

I once had a bad experience with a bigot. Now I hate them all - even
the ones I haven't met.
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 18th 07, 09:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendon557

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
So you basically jump around a trampoline holding a seat and frame?

yeh to get muscle memory and for you to get used to trying new tricks
without having to wory about falling and hurting yourself on cement and
stuff

Post number 100 :-)

Old August 18th 07, 11:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
leo_h

brendon557 wrote:
anyone ever make a tramp unicycle

Yes and he was surprisingly well balanced considering how he was way
away high on something, oh right other sort of tramp, errr........no.

leo

--
leo_h

Wheres my other wheel?! i'v only got one thats why its called a
"uni"cycle IDIOT!

Secret message!

The only certainty is that nothing is certain.
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 18th 07, 11:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mikefule

At first, I thought you meant "tramp unicycle" as in "tramp steamer":

Quinquireme of Nineveh from distant Ophir,
Rowing home to haven in sunny Palestine,
With a cargo of ivory,
And apes and peacocks,
Sandalwood, cedarwood, and sweet white wine.

Stately Spanish galleon coming from the Isthmus,
Dipping through the Tropics by the palm-green shores,
With a cargo of diamonds,
Emeralds, amethysts,
Topazes, and cinnamon, and gold moidores.

Dirty British coaster with a salt-caked smoke stack,
Butting through the Channel in the mad March days,
With a cargo of Tyne coal,
Road-rails, pig-lead,
Firewood, iron-ware, and cheap tin trays.

Then I thought, "Tramp steamer? That cooks your tramps, keeping the
flavours and without destroying the vitamins, right?"

Old August 18th 07, 12:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Matt_V

If I had a tramp I would. Trampboarding with just a skateboard deck is
also a lot of fun.

--
Matt_V

-Matt
Check out my 'youtube'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=mattvandermeulen) videos

My msn: - Add me if you wish
http://www.usenet.com
Old August 18th 07, 01:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Mikefule

Must have a go on a trampoline without a 30 foot yacht some time. Or
maybe without a motorbike. This idea is so cheap, and yet so simple.
Enjoy any action sport of your choice, with only a trampoline and your
imagination!

I wonder about trampolining without a trampoline at all...

Old August 18th 07, 02:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

brendon557 wrote:
without having to wory about falling and hurting yourself

Whats to say you don't bounce off at a dodgy angle and impale yourself
on a spike?!

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mtnedg1YS8c
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UTD3Tq-N4vU
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rofwXXixjNQ
Add me:
http://www.usenet.com

Bicycle tramp co10 UK 23 January 2nd 07 12:08 AM
someone should make a unicycle out of soccer balls onefiftyfour Unicycling 13 March 31st 06 05:59 PM
I want to make a unicycle seat cover James_Potter Unicycling 9 February 12th 06 11:02 PM
make my own unicycle please help me!!!! habbywall Unicycling 4 August 11th 05 02:43 AM
tramp uni'ing? saam Unicycling 7 May 2nd 05 10:17 PM