Mineral water does the trick

Old October 6th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Default Mineral water does the trick

http://www.thehubsa.co.za/forum_posts.asp?TID=34171

Old October 7th 08, 12:59 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung[_2_]

http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/...first-last.png
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/tdf08-20.png

Old October 7th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
dave a

Robert Chung wrote:
Donald Munro wrote:
http://www.thehubsa.co.za/forum_posts.asp?TID=34171

http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/...first-last.png
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/tdf08-20.png

What's with Piepoli on Stage 4?

- dave a
Old October 7th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Robert Chung[_2_]

dave a wrote:
Robert Chung wrote:
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/...first-last.png
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/tdf08-20.png

What's with Piepoli on Stage 4?

Without the dope he would've finished behind Bichot.

For nostalgia's sake:
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/vuelta04tt8.png
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/vuelta04tt15.png
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/vuelta05-20.png (Piepoli is about sixth
from bottom)

Old October 7th 08, 07:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"Robert Chung" wrote:

dave a wrote:
Robert Chung wrote:
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/tdf08-20.png

I ominously note the Millar Line in this stage. Three shoes left to drop?

What's with Piepoli on Stage 4?

Without the dope he would've finished behind Bichot.

For nostalgia's sake:
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/vuelta04tt8.png

Rather than note Piepoli's clean-looking performance, I have a question
about the other end of this chart: who's the highest-ranked rider from
that stage who has NOT been busted since?

Hm. Victor Hugo Peña hasn't been busted. Other than him, every rider
down to Mancebo (five in all) has either been busted, connected to
Puerto, or both.

Old October 7th 08, 12:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
"Robert Chung" wrote:
http://anonymous.coward.free.fr/rbr/vuelta04tt8.png

Rather than note Piepoli's clean-looking performance, I have a question
about the other end of this chart: who's the highest-ranked rider from
that stage who has NOT been busted since?

Hm. Victor Hugo Peña hasn't been busted. Other than him, every rider
down to Mancebo (five in all) has either been busted, connected to
Puerto, or both.

He was the unnamed second coéquipier. Probably. See my post under "Lance
has embarrassed the TdF."