Somebody mail the Page Family a copy of the U.S. Constitution

Old December 30th 08, 02:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default Somebody mail the Page Family a copy of the U.S. Constitution

On Dec 29, 8:52*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Bill C wrote:
On Dec 29, 7:11*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

I am 100% confident if your son espoused a different viewpoint than you, you would
punch him in the nose. *Even if he were only 12 years old.

Magilla- Hide quoted text -

Once again you couldn't be more wrong, and choose to act like an
ignorant idiot since you aren't by a long shot.
*I'm probably one of the most militant about protecting people's right
to speak. Screaming someone down is denying their right to speak. Mc
idiot could've mouthed off a bit, got noticed, allowed Page to finish,
then provided his take on Page to the interviewer, thus allowing both
free speech.
*Publicly funded Universities are public property, just like that park
you're talking about. They lease the venue to the event for the
duration, and the folks running the event are responsible for what
happens.

The venue is open to the public. *The entire park is no "leased." *The course is simply
closed to the public. *The organizer doesn't get to say how fans can cheer. *Show me
one (1) ****ing bike race where the promoter has kicked a single fan out. *One.

If you were the director of the Tour de France would you drive up Alpe d'Huez and tell
the cops to arrest 750,000 drunks?

You need to calm the **** down.

Magilla- Hide quoted text -

Dude I haven't had a spasm and posted a few dozen posts all about
Page. I think someone's a bit worked up, and irrational, and can't
support the positrion they've taken with actual credible evidence so
now they're blustering. best thing to do when you were drunk, **** up
and shoot your mouth off is to admit it, then drop the subject as
quickly as possible.
Just a suggestion.
Bill C
Old December 30th 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

"Paul G." wrote:

On Dec 29, 2:35*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
"Paul G." wrote:
On Dec 29, 12:28?pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
"Paul G." wrote:
On Dec 28, 9:29?pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
"Paul G." wrote:
On Dec 28, 7:32?pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

The legal threshold to justify an act of self defense is reasonable perception
that you will be assaulted. ?When Page's brother in law came up to the
heckler, he believed it was to start a fight. ?So he defended himself. ?It was
a defensive act when viewed in context.

That's a lie, and you're a liar. The video is clear. McAnus wasn't
defending himself, he was attacking and pursuing Book. And the pee-
stained coward McAnus had help, two against one. ?Only another pussy
would take McAnus's side in this.

-Paul

The video is incomplete and the confrontation started off camera. ?Wade Book
confronted Cale McAninch. ?That was 99% of how the fight started right there.

Nonsense. McAnus was drunk and disorderly. That was 99% of how the
fight started right there.
-Paul

Oh really - then how come none of the other fans besides those from the Manson Family
got into a fight over it? ?If the Page family never came to nationals there would have
been no fight. ?Cale McAninch is a racer and probably does this at all the events he
goes to.

I wonder how the sponsors of McAnus's team feel about all this? *He's
also said to be a school teacher. I wonder how the school board knows
about his antics. He may not be doing much racing any more.
-Paul

You are not lucid.

Let's take the team sponsor. *What exactly did McAninch do? *He's gonna say he was accosted
by the Manson Family members and defended himself.

There are plenty of pictures of McAnus's bizarre behavior that day,
and also the video showing him repeatedly assaulting Book. You're a
moron, but I can assure you that any unbiased person watching that
video can see that McAnus and his pal are assaulting Book, and there
is no way to construe their actions as defensive. Book is lying on his
back and they both attack him again. That is not defensive.

Second, what can the school do to him? *He wasn't charged with anything. *So there's
nothing to admit or deny. *The conduct - conduct that was arguably nothing but self-defense
- was not illegal and did not occur on school property.

There's a teacher named Cale McAninch at Pershing Middle School, in
Springfield MO, which is where St Johns Cycling is located:
http://sps.k12.mo.us/pms/music-art.htm

With a couple of mouse clicks you too can send an email to Dr. Kim
Finch, the principle of the school. (WOW!!! She's HOT!)
http://sps.k12.mo.us/pms/images/dr_finch.jpg

The principal has no authority to investigate behaviors that occur outside of school in another
state unless they result in a criminal charge.

I'm sure she'll enjoy reading the VeloNews articles and seeing the
pictures, cartoon, and video of McAnus drinking, prancing around half
naked, swilling beer and assaulting Book.

The article is not evidence and does not implicate Cale McAninch in any wrongdoing. I'm pretty
sure it's okay for teachers to drink and have some fun on the weekend.

The main sponsor of St John's Cycling team is St John's Hospital.
http://www.stjohns.com/aboutus/sjh.aspx

Gee, it's a religious institution. I bet they just love being
associated with drunken brawling.

Probably about as much as being associated with hundreds of pedophile priests....

I suggest you help McAnus out by immediately contacting the principle
and hospital and explaining his actions. Just lay it out for them
the way you have here. I'm sure after watching the video of McAnus
assaulting Book your words will be all it takes to sway them to your
point of view:

I was not a witness, so why would I write them? What would I tell them? Nobody in here was a
witness either. Your testimony is hearsay.

"Like I said, the Page family should have been minding their own
****ing business instead of worrying about a harmless heckler."

Yeah, you're so... persuasive.
-Paul

God will punish Page and his troublemaker family by suspending him for one year.

God works in mysterious ways.

Magilla

Old December 30th 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Ted van de Weteringe wrote:

Paul G. schreef:
Well hell. Why just blather on about it? Let's just ask the main
sponsor of McAnus's team and the principle of McAnus's school, shall
we?

He was being a drunken asshole, there was some shoving and in the end
nothing much happened. You want him to lose his job over that?!

Dude,

I'm telling you, the people in here are stockers. They think they have
the right to tell other people how to behave, think, and act. And it's
always one sided in favor of the more popular cyclist. Had Page heckled
a Cat. 2 I guarantee you they would be saying just the opposite.

These are the same people who think female lab techs in France are
framing U.S. riders because they want a French guy to win. Crazy ****
man.

My guess is 30-40% of the people in here think the World Trade Center was
brought down by a government ordered implosion.

Magilla

Old December 30th 08, 05:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

On Dec 29, 6:24*pm, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
Paul G. schreef:

Well hell. Why just blather on about it? *Let's just ask the main
sponsor of McAnus's team and the principle of McAnus's school, shall
we?

He was being a drunken asshole, there was some shoving and in the end
nothing much happened. You want him to lose his job over that?!

Did you think I actually emailed the principle? I'm toying with
Monkey Boy. He says McAnus has done nothing wrong and besides "there
is NOTHING the school board can do."

If that's true, where's the harm in sending an email to the principle
with links to the VeloNews articles, the video, and the still photos?
Maybe they'll give him a medal for "self defense role-model of the
year".

Or not. We can just sit back and read the minutes of the school board
meetings:
http://www.springfieldpublicschoolsmo.org/board/

The next one is January 13, 2009.

I'm looking forward to that. See, while I don't have any intention
of contacting the principle, you can bet that one or more of Jonathan
Page's fans already has, and of course everyone in his club knows ALL
about it. McAnus's enemies (and I'm sure there are many) are going to
spread the word, and people are just going to blab it all over. You
can bet his students know about it, and the parents will get wind of
it. And so on.

Yeah, Book was stupid for even making eye contact with McAnus, and
he's got the bruises to prove it. But he was not nearly as stupid as
McAnus. Actions have consequences.
-Paul
Old December 30th 08, 07:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

"Paul G." wrote:

On Dec 29, 6:24İpm, Ted van de Weteringe
wrote:
Paul G. schreef:

Well hell. Why just blather on about it? İLet's just ask the main
[...]

Page's career is over. Ba-ba.

Monkey Boy (MB)

Old December 30th 08, 08:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Dec 29, 10:25 pm, "Paul G." wrote:

Did you think I actually emailed the principle? ...
If that's true, where's the harm in sending an email to the principle
... See, while I don't have any intention
of contacting the principle, ...

"Principle" is what Michael Press stands on when
objecting to my violent suppression of speech.
"Principal" is the administrator that fires teachers
for what they do on their off hours because OMG
THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

Typo spelling flames are lame, but mixing these
two words up makes my eyes bleed. I'll let you
off for a third of the damages for pain and
suffering, though.

Ben
Old December 30th 08, 01:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Paul G. schreef:
Well hell. Why just blather on about it? Let's just ask the main
sponsor of McAnus's team and the principle of McAnus's school, shall
we?

He was being a drunken asshole, there was some shoving and in the end
nothing much happened. You want him to lose his job over that?!

Did you think I actually emailed the principle?

Yes I did think that (well, I thought it would be the principal), from
your quote above and the contact details you posted. And if you didn't
email yourself, you seem more than happy to facilitate other people
making him lose his job. So while the answer looks obvious to me, you
did not answer what I asked, in disbelief because I think this is
certainly not a measured response: do you want to see him lose his job
over this?!
Old December 30th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

wrote:
Typo spelling flames are lame, but mixing these two words up makes my eyes
bleed. I'll let you off for a third of the damages for pain and
suffering, though.

Fortunately tED will probably also be lenient in the absence of
grammatical errors and Museeuw mis-spellings.

Yes, but Gavia-related errors bring upon ye his unholy wrath.

--
Ryan Cousineau
http://www.wiredcola.com/
Old December 30th 08, 04:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Bill C wrote:
[...]

My strategy always has been and will be to beat people down in threads using a
disproportionate salvo of words. The Italians call it a "coffee grinding" style....il cafe
grinda they yell as I drop everyone in the thread. Carl's usually the last to come off.
He's like Menchov. And he can only stay with me for as long as he does because of his
inhaler.

Magilla