Tour De Lance

Old April 1st 09, 11:13 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
rockin dude

Default Tour De Lance

Crazy Fred wrote:
On Mar 29, 5:22 pm, rockin dude wrote:
Crazy Fred wrote:
On Mar 28, 10:25 am, rockin dude wrote:
Crazy Fred wrote:
On Mar 23, 9:20 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Crazy Fred wrote:
So he broke a bone to bad it wasn't his neck.
Real nice, Fred. You're a real hero.
I did in 03 snapped in 3
places on my bike. And way back in 78 on my motorcycle also falling
out of a hamock. He may need surgery why because who he is. In 03 I
was back in the saddle in three months. And I was a lot olded then 37.
50 I sure was.
Three months? I broke my scapula and tore my rotator cuff severely last
year (at age 52) and started riding with the injuries in less than a week.
6 weeks later and even the shoulder tear was almost completely healed.
(Bone mended by itself; no cast or even a sling.)
Tyler Hamilton rode the remaining stages of the TdF with a freshly broken
collar bone.
You fall out of a hammock (on your head) and start wishing people dead.
Real nice, Fred. Real hero.
Bill S.
Well you ever think the real reason he didn't go for the gold was the
needle. Cheating is cheating. Some people like NY Yankee fans think
its okay to CHEAT.
he cheated? when? I assume you can provide facts to back up your assertions.
No? then STfu- Hide quoted text -
Can you prove Oswald killed JFK. That was the fastest bolt action and
the bullets came from directions.

what? I don't recall saying anything about JFK? is your Alzheimer's
acting up again?- Hide quoted text -

You sure are blind and maybe dumber then a box of rock.

a box of rock? try rock(s)
Old April 1st 09, 11:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
rockin dude

Crazy Fred wrote:
[...]

You sure are blind and maybe dumber then a box of rock.- Hide quoted text -

I'll have to say the truth hurts and hit home.

whoosh!

Vive la Tour de Lance! Peewiglet UK 3 July 29th 05 04:49 PM
Tour De Lance [email protected] UK 18 July 26th 05 06:17 PM
Tour De Lance Sghignazio General 9 July 25th 05 09:24 PM
Tour De Lance [email protected] Racing 0 July 24th 05 09:59 AM
TOUR de LANCE!!!! *J* *H* UK 26 July 30th 03 11:18 PM