Replacing Front Forks - Recommendations?

Old April 23rd 09, 06:04 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Beej Jorgensen

Default Replacing Front Forks - Recommendations?

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:33:13 -0700 (PDT), Mike
What's that old saying -- "Those who can't - teach."

BS.

I like teaching, but I like to think I can do stuff, too. Computer
science stuff.

So, where do you teach, Mike?

-Beej

Old April 23rd 09, 12:01 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Kayak44

On Apr 23, 12:17*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 13:33:13 -0700 (PDT), Mike
wrote:

On Apr 22, 9:45*am, Beej Jorgensen wrote:
Mike Vandeman wrote:

Then why am I allowed to teach computer science? Idiot.

Where do you teach, Mike?

-Beej

What's that old saying -- *"Those who can't - teach."

BS.

If you want to contribute - please do. If you just want to sling trash
- please leave the groups/forums to people who care to use them to do
something useful and helpful to others.

Promoting environmental destruction is neither useful nor helpful.

Like your commercial airline travel? Hypocrite.