Dan Heaton injured

Old July 29th 04, 10:34 PM
Jeff Groves

Default Dan Heaton injured

hey everybody,

dan broke his right heel and his left ankle taking a bad uni fall last
night.

we have been out on the road for the last few weeks gathering some
awesome footage for a new video. unfortunately dan is now unable to
ride or film, so the video will be delayed for a bit now.

hopefully dan will be back up and riding in a few months. just wanted
to wish him a speedy recovery and let people know whats up.

-jeff groves

--
Jeff Groves
Jeff Groves's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1385

Old July 29th 04, 10:43 PM
Frank A.

Sorry to hear about that.
Get well soon Dan.

- Frank

--
Frank A.

"Man's maturity: to have regained the seriousness that he had as a child
at play." - FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE, Beyond Good and Evil

Frank A.'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1710

Old July 29th 04, 10:45 PM
gingerfreek

that sucks, hope he has a speedy recovery.

iain

--
gingerfreek - unicyclist of mass destruction.

I use my wheel as a weapon!
gingerfreek's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3507

Old July 29th 04, 10:47 PM
TheBadger587

Shame that had to happen. Get well soon.

--
TheBadger587

MUni every day.
TheBadger587's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5576

Old July 29th 04, 10:53 PM
JamesH

Owch! Both feet... hope he's not too bummed about it and gets better
quick.

Did you at least get it on film?

Hopefully it was still a fun trip and you all had a good time.

Can't wait to see the video.

- James

--
JamesH - Back into the swing of things
JamesH's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4438

Old July 29th 04, 11:09 PM
S_Wallis

Yikes! That's a tough one. Good luck on a fast recovery, Dan.

Scott

--
S_Wallis - MUni Motivated

"Don't neglect your knees! They're really useful." Words of wisdom from
Cyberbellum

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn
how to do it." Pablo Picasso
S_Wallis's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1520

Old July 29th 04, 11:22 PM
UniBrier

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch.

I broke one heel on a bad uni fall and that was bad enough.

Maybe Max can send the Fireball Wheel Chair.

Get well soon. Enjoy the pain killers.

Steve

--
UniBrier - Its Time to Ride

Steve De Cuckoo

"Only an idiot would try to ride a pointed stick with a wheel on the
bottom." - ‘tiped again’ on the early stages of mastering the uni.

UniBrier's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1404

Old July 30th 04, 12:54 AM
Robbie

Dam I hope he recovers far. Whatever happens don't try to speed
everything up just for a release date and not get good footage. I'd much
rather you take your time and make a really awesome movie!

--
Robbie - Street Unicyclist

[image: http://www.picrack.com/003/other/dr-z.gif]
Robbie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5302

Old July 30th 04, 01:20 AM
Mike Rocks

Dan,
Sorry to hear about your mishap. Wishing you a quick recovery.
Mike

--
Mike Rocks - Vancouver rider

Java Jacket
Mike Rocks's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1500

Old July 30th 04, 02:06 AM
dubmuni2004

how did it happen? what trick or move was he doing? that royaly blows.

--
dubmuni2004 - bike? where, i dont see one.

dubmuni2004's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5837