any predictions?

Old September 1st 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Andre

Default any predictions?

I'll say:

Devolder
Sanchez
Evans

Old September 1st 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Dan Connelly

Andre wrote:
I'll say:

Devolder
Sanchez
Evans

1 Devolder
2 Sastre
3 Menchov

1.Zabriskie
2.Julich
3.Leipheimer

Hard to believe Hamilton will be ready, and while I'd love to see Saul Raisin pull off a miracle, realistically, it's enough, this year, that he just finish somewhere in the greater mix.

Dan
Old September 1st 07, 01:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Dan Connelly wrote:

Andre wrote:
I'll say:

Devolder
Sanchez
Evans

1 Devolder
2 Sastre
3 Menchov

1.Zabriskie
2.Julich
3.Leipheimer

Hard to believe Hamilton will be ready, and while I'd love to see Saul Raisin
pull off a miracle, realistically, it's enough, this year, that he just
finish somewhere in the greater mix.

My standards on Raisin are a little lower than yours - I'm impressed that he's
even racing. Finishing would be great but just being out there this year is great.

--
tanx,
Howard

Fabergé eggs are elegant but I prefer Fabergé bacon.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old September 1st 07, 02:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Howard Kveck" wrote in message

My standards

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAH HAHHAHAHAAHAAAA!!!!

Old September 1st 07, 02:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Aug 31, 8:53 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Howard Kveck" wrote in message

My standards

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAH HAHHAHAHAAHAAAA!!!!

That was very, very brave TK. Transparent, but brave. Good for you!

Speaking of brave, try not to cry:

http://tinyurl.com/2fzhz8 --D-y

Predictions please. [email protected] Racing 30 June 26th 07 10:15 AM
My Final GC predictions centuryman Racing 1 July 2nd 06 08:17 AM
strange predictions Andre Racing 0 June 28th 06 05:16 PM
Predictions Tom Kunich Racing 17 March 17th 06 06:30 AM
no predictions? Andre Racing 8 July 3rd 05 12:06 AM