SF Critical Mass ride

Old March 7th 09, 03:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.bicycles
Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604

Default SF Critical Mass ride

Harold Burton writes:

In article , Doug Faunt N6TQS
+1-510-655-8604 wrote:

Harold Burton writes:

Gee, maybe motorists should pick some major bike rides and try to
disrupt them by blocking lanes and disregarding traffic laws.

Err, they do that already, for major and minor rides, and even walks.

Cite/

My bare statement is enough- do you know who I am?