Saddles again / Trico Sports split-rail saddle

Old October 14th 16, 10:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Default Saddles again / Trico Sports split-rail saddle

On 2016-10-11, Doug Landau wrote:

There are now Specialized saddles that look just like it but don't
weigh a ton. But they don't fit the same. I did the thing Pete
suggested back in 04 with the styrafoam and measured my sitbones
and concluded that he is right that is why my bones feel like
theyre hanging off the edge of the popular saddles on both sides at
once.

For something quite different, and if you have a setback seatpost,
you could try ISM.
http://www.ismseat.com/help-choosing-saddles/

You're also welcome to try the Specialized Alias 155 and Selle Italia
Max Flite Gel Flow that are sitting in my stack of parts in Pacifica.
Both are on the wider side of saddles.

Thanks Greg!! I will take you up on that in the near future. I am riding a selle italia max flite gel flow currently and look forward to trying out your specialized alias 155. Back at you offline with postage.

Doug

Split Saddles aandr General 10 August 25th 05 01:48 PM
fs 2 TRICO Split Base Saddles Ti/Leather $50-both MJKALLAL Marketplace 1 August 18th 04 01:58 PM
Split Saddles Bob Gir. General 11 June 29th 04 08:36 AM
Split Saddles Bob Gir. Techniques 7 June 29th 04 01:58 AM
Split Saddles Comparison psycholist Techniques 4 September 16th 03 01:09 AM