SIX thousand and FIVE hundred lumens !!!!!!!!!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 1st 18, 11:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default SIX thousand and FIVE hundred lumens !!!!!!!!!!

http://reviews.mtbr.com/magicshine-l...2018-interbike

The beloved Magicshine brings us what we finally need in bike lights. Thanks to all the gods. 6500 lumens! I think you can have either 5000 or 1500 or all 6500 lumens. Thankfully now we will not only be able to blind everyone else on the road or trail, but we can now cause their eyeballs to burst into flames and maybe hopefully their heads will also explode. Yeah!!!!!!

I don't know why "sms" did not report this in his post about Interbike. This has to be the most important thing to ever come from Interbike. He is letting us down.

Here is the post from the article:
"This latest offering from Magicshine incorporates everything they have learned about MTB lights over the years. The Monteer 6500 is MTB headlight designed for the most serious mountain biking enthusiasts, downhill racers and those who want nothing less than professional grade lighting system that can outshine the landing light on a passenger airliner.
A max actual output of 6500 lumens is cranked out by 3x CREE XHP 50.2 and 2x XM-L2 LEDs. Like the Eagle series MTB headlights, Monteer 6500 is designed with multiple beam patterns modes, the XHP50.2 will put out a max of 5000 lumens of flood light, while the bottom row of XM-L2s shoots into the distance with up to 1500 lumens."

It even has "CREE XHP and XM-L2 LEDs". So you know its got to be great. I bet it even meets or exceeds that German bicycle light standard.