Brickbats to Ed Dolan the Great, Anyone?

Old August 4th 05, 06:21 AM
Edward Dolan

Default Brickbats to Ed Dolan the Great, Anyone?

It appears that I am going to shortly over take Mr. Sherman as the all time
champion poster to ARBR. But in order to make this happen I need some posts
from this group that will royally **** me off and thereby inspire me to post
more. So hey guys, keep those brickbats coming my way. Soon you will have a
new champion poster to ARBR and I will have rated my designation as Ed Dolan
the Great. Once I become the all time champion poster to ARBR, I will make
damn sure that the rest of you will never hear the end of it.

I believe a single post from my arch enemy Jon Meinecke directly addressed
to me might inspire me to post at least a dozen messages. These would be of
such a nature that it would inspire others to be equally nasty, and so I
would reach my goal all that much quicker. It is all about brickbats. I have
grown the hide of a rhinoceros and nothing can get to me anymore. Try me and
see.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 4th 05, 09:59 PM
merryfreakinxmas

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
I have grown the hide of a rhinoceros and nothing can get to me anymore.
Try me and see.

ed wrote:
Why poke fun at Christians and Christmas unless you hate them? Your user
name is an affront to all Christians. Look how you have ****ed me off and I
am not even a Christian.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old August 4th 05, 10:26 PM
Edward Dolan

ed wrote:
Why poke fun at Christians and Christmas unless you hate them? Your user
name is an affront to all Christians. Look how you have ****ed me off and
am not even a Christian.

Jeez! Can't you even tell when I am only pretending to be mad and when I am
really mad. I will have to work on my writing skills more.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota