Another Mountain Biker Dies from a Heart Attack

Old February 23rd 08, 03:18 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Another Mountain Biker Dies from a Heart Attack

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 04:36:18 -0800 (PST), Siskuwihane
wrote:

On Feb 22, 4:24*am, "
wrote:
Go on, continue hanging yourself.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande-Hide quoted text -

Finally..Lots of references...to other's articles and a letter from
you...looks like a letter to the editor..a letter. Yawn. Still no
facts or evidence. You continue your downward slide of crediblity if
you had one to begin. Hang myself...no thanks. It is far more fun to
watch you dwaddle in your misery and produce repeatedly no real
results. And still no answers. Mike Vanderman, that lying *******,
continues to squawk without any spine. And you portray an entire
website..full of other's quotes and views. You are pathetic. Where,
again, are your ideas...you haven't a single one. It is absolutely, in
the flesh evidence...you have no mind of your own. You are a Sheep.
And you actually have a link on there for the Sierra Club...LOL.

here's a thought. study up now. The Sierra Club offers a wonderful
gift for your donation to their PROFIT organization that supports
politicians you do nothing to support the environment once they are in
office...the club uses their funds to vote in for their beneft. While
they get fat up top and portray this environment loving policy...and
with your donation...you get a guenuine Sierra club jacket, fanny pack
(I know you wear one MIkey), rainacket, windbreaker,or backpack...etc.
ALL MADE IN CHINA! You ****ing tard. You worthless DOLT. A country
that destroys the entire environment and Mike, The hipocrit and fake
and liar supports this environment destroying organization and
country.

Do you see any sense to this??? Fly in a plane...support a
organization that rapes the public and supports a country that kills
the enviroment. You're a joke! The evidence is all in your page!! You
hang yourself! Not the other way around. You can never counter these
claims! The facts are there...grab you local wasted mailings from
Sierra and see the free offer of Chinese products then peer at the
tons of links to Sierra of his worthless site.

I especially love ending the page with a quote...Don't trash some of
the famous people by putting them on your senseless site. But it is at
least nice to end on a truthful note...that you use nothing but others
ideas. The proof is in the site. LOL. You fraud.

Mike got kicked out of the Sierra Club

Nope, just another of your LIES.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 23rd 08, 03:20 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 08:22:33 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

the site. LOL. You fraud.

Mike got kicked out of the Sierra Club, rumor has it that he got the
boot because he showed an unhealthy obsession for the scrotums of
other members.- Hide quoted text -

Yeah...I gotta admit. Even I am shocked at what I was informed about
here...Mikey got ousted from the Sierra Club

More LIES. Mountain bikers are TRANSPARENT.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 23rd 08, 03:20 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:02:26 +0000 (UTC), Beej Jorgensen
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
January 6, 2001

What were the effects of your letter?

No races in their parks since then.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 23rd 08, 04:06 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:34:19 -0600, Tom Sherman

[...] Once again...are you
making up another lie...that I am a mt biker? Are you gonna pretend to
know this about me? Yeah...because that is what liars do! and you are
a first class DICK and liar. Just for your info...I am not a Mt.
Biker[...]

You should consider taking up riding a bicycle off road, since it is an
enjoyable activity when done with some common sense.

No, it isn't! I tried it once. It was the most unpleasant time I have
ever spent in a park:
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/ebrpd16. You
have to be pretty damaged to enjoy mountain biking.[...]

Sheesh, even a complete "Barney" like myself on a relatively low end
bike (Trek 6000) can have fun.

Old February 23rd 08, 04:09 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
news

You should consider taking up riding a bicycle off road, since it is an
enjoyable activity when done with some common sense.

No, it isn't! I tried it once. It was the most unpleasant time I have
ever spent in a park: http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/ebrpd16. You
have to be pretty damaged to enjoy mountain biking.

Alternatively, you have to be damaged to NOT enjoy mountain biking. But hey,
what do I know, I'm not damaged.

Old February 23rd 08, 08:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Beej Jorgensen

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:02:26 +0000 (UTC), Beej Jorgensen
What were the effects of your letter?

No races in their parks since then.

What about the Red Tail Adventure race in 2004?

-Beej

Old February 23rd 08, 09:36 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 07:50:44 +0000 (UTC), Beej Jorgensen

From: Beej Jorgensen
Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 07:50:44 +0000 (UTC)

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:02:26 +0000 (UTC), Beej Jorgensen
What were the effects of your letter?

No races in their parks since then.

What about the Red Tail Adventure race in 2004?

What about it?

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 23rd 08, 09:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 21:06:01 -0600, Tom Sherman
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:34:19 -0600, Tom Sherman

[...] Once again...are you
making up another lie...that I am a mt biker? Are you gonna pretend to
know this about me? Yeah...because that is what liars do! and you are
a first class DICK and liar. Just for your info...I am not a Mt.
Biker[...]
You should consider taking up riding a bicycle off road, since it is an
enjoyable activity when done with some common sense.

No, it isn't! I tried it once. It was the most unpleasant time I have
ever spent in a park:
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande/ebrpd16. You
have to be pretty damaged to enjoy mountain biking.[...]

Sheesh, even a complete "Barney" like myself on a relatively low end
bike (Trek 6000) can have fun.

Sure, someone who thinks beating their head against a wall is fun
might enjoy mountain biking. But I'm talking about normal people.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old February 24th 08, 02:45 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

Sorry...I missed a few of your posts...LOL. actually, i didn't miss
them.

I was busy doing something worthwhile with my life like saving lives
but in a nutshell. I will just repeat my previous. Plenty of proof in
your site to say it all. once Plenty of lies right there again, you
keep saying over and over too...that I am a transparent mt biker, etc.
still haven't got it through that OLD neandrathal way of thinking.
Stand upright for awhile and take in the view. And yes...i did say
plenty and obviously it said a great deal because you responded about
5 times to my one post...because it was all true and hit a nerve.

But like all your posts! no facts, all opinions...all LIES. and you
are the best hypocrit out there. You're own worse enemy. It is nice to
see you publicize your fakeness on your site. and once again, we have
YET to see an article actually written by you....LOL. You are a funny
fellow. no I mean it too...from what I heard, you're a "funny"
fellow.

If you still don't know how I know so much about your fakeness...think
local!! Now get back to supporting PacBell and ruin the environment
some more for technology.
Old February 24th 08, 04:03 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:45:30 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

[...]

No specifics, hence this is all BS (of course, even if you provide
specifics, we will see that you are nothing but BS).

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande