Plastic Deathgrip Handles?

Old February 28th 07, 06:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

Default Plastic Deathgrip Handles?

well when you are making a composite you choose how your layers are
layed up. The actual "typical" carbon fiber look which is called a
"twill" is not the strongest you can get.

The strongest arrangement of carbon fiber is by having 90/90, so all
the fibers going one way on one layer and then all of the fibres going
90 degrees to them on another layer.

Also by layering the carbon fiber mat in different positions you can
get less or more flex. You can also put reinforcement bits of carbon
fiber in.

This would reduce flex alot

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

Old February 28th 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Joe2005

So it's like plywood.

--
Joe2005

*Come To The Dark Side* we have cookies!

Evan Byrne wrote:
So use a shock frame and learn to take the force with your butt? Too
hard to do? I think not!

Joe2005's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13692

Old February 28th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

DustinSchaap wrote:
+1

Even though you used gay orange text you're still right my boy, proud
of ya.

Don't mess with Mike or you got a problem with me dude.
Don't mess with my God

PM

--
Probailer2

john_childs wrote:
Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

musketman wrote:
Kris Holm owns death

abbabibble wrote:
cody bent his koxx.

he was working it pretty hard.

dudewithasock wrote:
Bush is probably just trying to get free Playboy.

Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

Old March 1st 07, 12:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GhettoSmurf

you dont want aluminum in a base because it has no flex.
it wont bend.it will catostrophicaly snap.

--
GhettoSmurf

http://willowglenbicycles.com/index.cfm[/url]
GhettoSmurf's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11929