Free Shipping from Coker

Old February 24th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Default Free Shipping from Coker

Chrashing wrote:
Yeah, UDC has the better unicycles, glad you mentioned that Tellurider,
I was thinking folks could save on the shipping on tires and tubes when
I posted. Glad Harper made it sticky, and also that UniBrier put in the
links.

We are here to serve.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

Finally made it to my (n+1)th post....* TOTALLY AWESOME!!!*

Unicycle For the Chafing

Old February 24th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

harper wrote:
We are here to serve.

That is so true.

--
Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

Old February 24th 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

Thanks for posting about this free shipping. I bought a tube and am
awaiting its free delivery.

--
steveyo

steveyo

...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

Check out my 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)

Old February 28th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

This is the last day of free shipping from Coker and I have unstuck the
thread. Thanks, Chrashing, for posting this info. I hope a lot of
members were able to take advantage of it.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

Old February 28th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

harper you should have used super glue! pritt stick just isent sticky
enough

--
thejdw

dunawan wrote:
why are koxx one unicycles so costly???
forrestunifreak wrote:
They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

2 unispins landed!
don't follow Jesus, follow me!

thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Old February 28th 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
idiorythmic

I'm just checking in to convey my appreciation to Chrashing for the tip,
which I did take advantage of, thank you very much!

--
idiorythmic
idiorythmic's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12653

Old March 1st 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chrashing

idiorythmic wrote:
I'm just checking in to convey my appreciation to Chrashing for the tip,
which I did take advantage of, thank you very much!

The credit really goes to Coker. Getting the word out was team effort,
Glad it was useful.

--
Chrashing

Regards,
Ken ... a recreational unicyclist... Please wear a helmet!
Chrashing's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7501