Introducing Orangina/Brake Handle on T7

Old March 1st 07, 03:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unipsychler

Default Introducing Orangina/Brake Handle on T7

Yes, the stock brake hose is too short to reach the prong on the T7
handle. Mine is less than a year old so I doubt they changed it. You
might want to contact Unicycle.Com to verify the length of the hose.
The repair kit is for a normal two brake bicycle setup and comes with
parts and tubing that you won't use and it is not cheap.

I ordered the repair kit from my local bike shop who ordered it
directly from Magura.

--
unipsychler

Interested in learning to ride the unicycle QUICKLY AND SAFELY? Or how
about getting one of the coolest uni t-shirts around? Check out my
website at www.ridetheunicycle.com
unipsychler's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9338

Old March 1st 07, 04:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

mscalisi wrote:
Does this mean if I order my brake from unicycle.com that the hose will
be too short? If so, where did you get your hose?

Thanks!

Order a back brake from a bike shop instead. I got a front brake off
ebay, then paid another £20 for the kit to extend it so it would fit.
It's useful stuff to have if I ever damage a hose on my 36" or muni
though so I'm not too bothered.

--
kington99

Dave

Old March 1st 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
iridemymuni

i am right handed, and always hold my handle/saddle with my left hand.
but if im cruising along the flat i put my right hand on aswell.

my left hand is much more unco than my right hand, but i find braking
to be ok with my left hand, its not that bad, i'm getting used to it.

--
iridemymuni

maker of the happy birthday threads

ive got:

John Childs, Klaas Bill, Kris Holm, Samia, Harper, Bryan Stevens,
Wobbling bear, Mike Swarbrick, Cathwoood, Scott Wallis, Mikefule,
Raphael (jjuggle), James Potter, ITEMNO530, DogBowl, Yoopers,
Habbywall, Terry and Jagur.
iridemymuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11900

Old March 1st 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

semach.the.monkey wrote:
Wow! 93,450 miles already! You've been going some!

Well, you've given me a dilema now. I rest my left hand on the left
prong for most of the time, and occasionally have both left and right
resting together. However, I'm not sure that I trust my left hand for
braking either. Hmmm...

I should get the brakes for this weekend, so I'll see what feels
comfortable I guess.

STM

When I ordered mine, Roger asked which hand I usually rest on the
handle (left hand) and he put the break on that one.

--
cathwood

Cathy

Introducing Orangina/Brake Handle on T7 mscalisi Unicycling 0 February 24th 07 04:59 AM
Brake handle mounting left vs right Artoi Techniques 75 September 6th 06 07:47 PM
Introducing Murphy Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 13 March 27th 06 11:19 PM
GB Handle brake mount rusty Unicycling 4 September 27th 05 02:47 PM
introducing myself littledog General 3 September 18th 05 06:34 AM