New move maybe

Old February 27th 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
koebwil

Default New move maybe

I just got this move I thought up. I go seat in front with my left
hand, then I go no footed and do a backside tire grab with the right
hand. I can't get it for very long, but I think I'll call it a rodeo
(only questionable because it's taken for snow and skateboard) or a
buckaroo. Has this been done before? I'm going to try to film it
soon.

--
koebwil

"I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

Old February 27th 07, 07:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

Is your stomach on the seat when u do it?

--
surfer1024

My movie
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vho0bELAjEE
surfer1024's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13733

Old February 27th 07, 07:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

I would like to see it in the air. =p

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)

Old February 27th 07, 08:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
koebwil

surfer1024 wrote:
Is your stomach on the seat when u do it?

No, I am in a sitting position holding myself above the tire with my
right hand

Old February 28th 07, 01:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

is this sorta like a method in snowboarding?

--
gordito8me

29er or 36er? can't decide
either way I have like 54 bucks so nothing too great.
radial 360 or nimbus 29er????
helllpppp!!!!
helllpppp!!!!
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

Old February 28th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

if i understand it right, he does a sex change except staying on the
same side of the seat.

--
zfreak220

iridemymuni wrote:
i think everybody agrees when i say you lucky son of a bitch

howdigetsogood wrote:
man i used to think scooters were totally lame, but after that 'video'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=57071), oh wait
nevermind i still do.

zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948

Old February 28th 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

zfreak220 wrote:
if i understand it right, he does a sex change except staying on the
same side of the seat.

I really dont think so. A sex change is a crankflip with a body varial
so that is unrelated...

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

Im messing with it again!!!
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old February 28th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
benjaug

Can you post a video?

--
benjaug

'My wicked awesome gallery' (www.youtube.com/user/benjaug)
unidude3 (at) yahoo (dot) com
'POST 1,000' (http://tinyurl.com/yq6hbj)
'MRIS!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2zpk87)
benjaug's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11229

Old February 28th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
I really dont think so. A sex change is a crankflip with a body varial
so that is unrelated...

oh, i thought a sex change is where you grab the tire and go around the
uni, like your whole body, mea culpa.

--
zfreak220

Old February 28th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

zfreak220 wrote:
oh, i thought a sex change is where you grab the tire and go around the
uni, like your whole body, mea culpa.

Oh I know what you mean, like the thing Dan did in Defect. I don't know
if that has a name.

So if I get this right then you are sif with your feet off the pedals
with your hand behind you on the tire while the uni is on the ground?

Help With Move KlownLife Unicycling 7 August 17th 05 04:33 AM
bad move by Lance Laz Racing 98 July 13th 05 07:26 PM
Sumo...new move! Brian MacKenzie Unicycling 7 June 12th 05 05:19 AM
Move over Lance? J Jones Racing 3 May 22nd 05 08:42 PM
My Move is now done!!! NOW WATCH IT!! brockfisher05 Unicycling 21 May 6th 05 10:46 AM