New move maybe

Old February 28th 07, 02:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
benjaug

Default New move maybe

No, I think he means he is sif with his feet off the pedals with his
hand on the part of the wheel closest to him (i.e. it would be a back
tire grab if the seat was under him).

--
benjaug

'My wicked awesome gallery' (www.youtube.com/user/benjaug)
unidude3 (at) yahoo (dot) com
'POST 1,000' (http://tinyurl.com/yq6hbj)
'MRIS!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2zpk87)
benjaug's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11229

Old February 28th 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
koebwil

benjaug wrote:
No, I think he means he is sif with his feet off the pedals with his
hand on the part of the wheel closest to him (i.e. it would be a back
tire grab if the seat was under him).

That's it. I need to find a camera to film this.

--
koebwil

"I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

Old February 28th 07, 03:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

rodeo seems like a good name, it describes it well.

--
zfreak220

iridemymuni wrote:
i think everybody agrees when i say you lucky son of a bitch

howdigetsogood wrote:
man i used to think scooters were totally lame, but after that 'video'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=57071), oh wait
nevermind i still do.

zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948

Old February 28th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
thejdw

can you do like a stick man drawing on paint?

--
thejdw

dunawan wrote:
why are koxx one unicycles so costly???
forrestunifreak wrote:
They are expensive because they use only the finest soft drink cans.

2 unispins landed!
don't follow Jesus, follow me!

thejdw's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13230

Old February 28th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bungalistic

Can't say I've seen it before sounds cool though, i'll bet some
freestyle flatland uni'ers have done it before. Buckaroo sounds like a
good name for it though

--
bungalistic

A COMMON MISTAKE THAT PEOPLE MAKE WHEN TRYING TO DESIGN SOMETHING
COMPLETELY FOOLPROOF IS TO UNDERESTIMATE THE INGENUITY OF THE COMPLETE
FOOLS

My Gallery (http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?page=gallery&g2_itemId=192026"My
gallery)

'Fat-Tyre.co.uk' (http://www.fat-tyre.co.uk/)
bungalistic's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12035

Help With Move KlownLife Unicycling 7 August 17th 05 04:33 AM
bad move by Lance Laz Racing 98 July 13th 05 07:26 PM
Sumo...new move! Brian MacKenzie Unicycling 7 June 12th 05 05:19 AM
Move over Lance? J Jones Racing 3 May 22nd 05 08:42 PM
My Move is now done!!! NOW WATCH IT!! brockfisher05 Unicycling 21 May 6th 05 10:46 AM