Studded 20" Ice Tire

Old March 1st 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

Default Studded 20" Ice Tire

while browsing for ice tires, i came across this. i recall leo wanting a
20" ice tire, don't know if he still needs one, but here's one
anyways.

http://www.biketiresdirect.com/produ...il.asp?p=IKSFS

--
zfreak220

iridemymuni wrote:
i think everybody agrees when i say you lucky son of a bitch

howdigetsogood wrote:
man i used to think scooters were totally lame, but after that 'video'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=57071), oh wait
nevermind i still do.

zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948

Old March 2nd 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
leo

That unfortunely is not a ice tyre. It's a snow tyre.
It wont work in ice; you'll need studs in the mid path.
Deinflating is no option, as that would make steering even harder.

I recently bought this one: 'sw336'
(http://www.suomityres.com/sw336.html) (26"). I haven't tried it yet.
I like to compare it with the differences of the 'wxc300'
(http://www.suomityres.com/wxc300.html).
But Nokian told me the molding is broken, and they can't deliver untill
half-may.
When I win the lottery, or become too rich, I'll make a private label
tyre with them.

--
leo

Leo Vandewoestijne
+1 866-UNI-CYCL
*| 'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/) | 'unicyclist.org'
(http://www.unicyclist.org/) | 'uniconnews.com'
(http://www.uniconnews.com/) |*
leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224

Old March 2nd 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
leo

'yes' (http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/ice.cfm), I tried 'that one'
(http://tinyurl.com/29mynf) already.