Cyclist shunted by moped rider.

Old July 6th 11, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default Cyclist shunted by moped rider.

It won't put him off cycling though.

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/ful...2029-29003684/

--
Simon Mason
Old July 6th 11, 04:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr. Benn[_9_]

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
It won't put him off cycling though.

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/ful...2029-29003684/

Do you get any work done at BP? Or are you just going through a quiet spell
workwise?

Old July 6th 11, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

On 06/07/2011 16:43, Simon Mason wrote:

It won't put him off cycling though.

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/ful...2029-29003684/

QUOTE
A lifelong cyclist, this wasn't the first time Mr Ingram has been run over
ENDQUOTE

That reporter is wasted on the Fulham Chronicle.

He ought to be doing Jack Dee's scripts for ISIHAC.
Old July 6th 11, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/ful...-news/2011/07/...

--
Simon Mason

Did he manage to grab a pizza?

-------

Interesting word car-nage
Old July 6th 11, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Jul 6, 6:10*pm, Squashme wrote:
On Jul 6, 4:43*pm, Simon Mason wrote:

It won't put him off cycling though.

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/ful...-news/2011/07/...

--
Simon Mason

Did he manage to grab a pizza?

His forehead looks a bit like a pizza.

--
Simon Mason
Old July 6th 11, 10:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Anderson

On Wed, 6 Jul 2011, Simon Mason wrote:

On Jul 6, 6:10*pm, Squashme wrote:
On Jul 6, 4:43*pm, Simon Mason wrote:

It won't put him off cycling though.

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/ful...-news/2011/07/...

Did he manage to grab a pizza?

His forehead looks a bit like a pizza.

I'll tell him you said so next time i see him.

From the horse's mouth:

http://storify.com/nuttyxander/getti...ver-on-twitter

tom

--
History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people
maintaining a free civil government. -- Thomas Jefferson
Old July 7th 11, 10:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

On Jul 6, 10:44*pm, Tom Anderson wrote:

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/ful...-news/2011/07/....

Did he manage to grab a pizza?

His forehead looks a bit like a pizza.

I'll tell him you said so next time i see him.

From the horse's mouth:

http://storify.com/nuttyxander/getti...ver-on-twitter

He was lucky to keep his glasses.
When I was hit by a car I lost a 130 quid pair.
Still, I claimed for them in my compo.

--
Simon Mason
Old July 7th 11, 11:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Thu, 7 Jul 2011 02:14:34 -0700 (PDT), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Jul 6, 10:44*pm, Tom Anderson wrote:

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/ful...-news/2011/07/...

Did he manage to grab a pizza?

His forehead looks a bit like a pizza.

I'll tell him you said so next time i see him.

From the horse's mouth:

http://storify.com/nuttyxander/getti...ver-on-twitter

He was lucky to keep his glasses.
When I was hit by a car I lost a 130 quid pair.
Still, I claimed for them in my compo.

There is absolutely no surprise there.

I bet that they "disappeared" in the accident so you did not even have to prove
that you were wearing them.

--
Simple Simon Mason - who cycles at 25mph in 20mph limits just because the limits do not apply to cyclists.
This includes exceeding the speed limit past three schools. A total disregard for the well-being of vulnerable road users.

Cyclist loses suit against fellow rider Dave Racing 6 February 9th 08 05:52 PM
Old Raleigh... moped? RubyRed Techniques 2 July 20th 06 06:02 PM
Moped FAQ... Brian General 19 May 5th 06 12:27 PM
The Chav Moped of Reading Zog The Undeniable UK 2 May 12th 05 06:20 PM
Moped Adrian Marketplace 0 December 31st 04 02:30 AM